Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Skipable Not Canon

*Author's P.O.V*

It is late in the afternoon when Dr.Malik is preparing to head home. As usual, he is the last one left in the building besides the janitor. The building is quiet for the most part aside from his random singing. Today was a pretty good day for him seeing as two of his clients, that he's been helping for five years, are officially done with their sessions. One had overcame PTSD from domestic abuse while the other overcame their self-esteem issues. He is currently trying to figure out how to celebrate those achievements. In the past, he would treat himself to expensive foreign food. Maybe this time around he can go to a local bar with some friends or pick a random place to travel to for the weekend. Unknown to him, a pair of legs approaches his office with a slight bounce in each step. It comes to no surprise that he jumps when his office door is open a bit loud. Checking over his shoulder, he sees a face he would never expect.

"Hello Dr.Malik or should I say Zayn?" Harry greets and the therapist has to check the date to make sure he isn't going crazy.

"You don't have sessions on this day." He tells him, putting his notebook away."What brings you here?"

"I just happen to find out its your 33rd birthday today." Harry states, not being discreet at all as he stares at his crotch to try and see his print.

"How did you come across this information?" He questions, placing his laptop into his briefcase.

"Google. You can never go wrong with it." Harry answers, patting the pocket that his phone is inside of.

"You didn't have to stop by to tell me happy birthday. An email would have done the job." He responds, utterly oblivious to the intentions lurking within.

"I know but I also came bearing gifts." Harry informs then snapping his fingers."Come on in present number one!"

Niall comes in the room with a tank top that had been cut into a crop top and some loose fitting sweatpants. The crop top definitely wasn't his idea but it was better than the corset his boyfriend had also suggested. Clothes didn't really matter, both figuratively and literally. He waves at their therapist before studying his body. It took for this moment for him to realize that he's never really looked over his body. To be fair, he has a boyfriend that he wants to be respectful to which is why he didn't and still won't once this is over. For now, he gets to take in how much slimmer he is thanks to the tight clothes he's wearing. He can also find out now if the therapist has a thing for chests or if his boyfriend made that up to mess with him. Truth be told, he was equally excited about this as Harry. He gets to know what their therapist sounds like, what he feels like, and what he tastes like. The couple share a quick glance at each other practically sensing each other's lust.

"Where's the present?" Dr.Malik asks while looking around the room.

"Oh don't play dumb Dr.Malik." Harry says after smacking his lips."The bow on his head clearly shows he's the present."

"I'll have to respectfully decline this gift." He states, trying not to let their presence intimidate him.

"But you didn't get to see what comes with him." Harry whines out while stomping his foot on the floor.

"I'm going to pray and say that a puppy comes with him." He replies, crossing his fingers tightly.

"Nope. It's me." Harry says, turning around to show a bright red bow on his ass.

In this moment Dr.Malik wishes that he didn't find them attractive so he wouldn't have to go through this. In the past, he had clients confessed to finding him very attractive but they never acted on those feelings. To be fair, those clients were also in love with him. That doesn't matter because his point still stands. Maybe he should just do it so this can forever be put to rest. How much could it possibly hurt? He's seen the effect that they have on each other when it comes to sex and maybe they can give him those same effects. Lord knows he need it. What the hell is he thinking? They would be winning if he gives in. They are sex addicts for crying out. If they weren't his clients, then he would have been totally down with it without a second thought. They aren't though. He closes his eyes for a brief second to mentally tell his body and soul that he will not be doing this.

"I know I'm the bottom for both of you but do you want to top Niall or bottom him." Harry asks, taking the tube of lube out of his back pocket and sitting it in the couch.

"I will not take part in this." He informs, throwing away paper that he doesn't need anymore.

"So you're telling me that you don't want to be pleased by the best sex addicts in the entire world for your birthday?" Harry asks, taking the bow off his ass and tossing it in the trash.

"That's exactly what I'm saying." He answers and Harry is deeply offended.

"I told you petal. You owe me five dollars." Niall interrupts, holding out his hand with a grin.

"I don't owe you anything because this bimbo isn't being truthful and I'll prove it to the both of you." Harry replies, undoing the buttons of his shirt.

"You aren't going to prove anything. I would appreciate if you two would leave now." He tells him as Harry seductively approaches him.

"That sexual frustration is practically oozing out of you." Harry responds while he unbuttons his shorts."Let us help get that out of you."

Niall makes his way over to the desk and sits on the edge of it, interested in how this is going to play out. There isn't much the therapist can say when he is shoved on the couch. When he attempts to get up, Harry straddles his lap, making sure to face him. His fingers dance along his shoulders before gripping them. He can practically see the panic in those brown eyes when he starts to lean forward. He doesn't go for his lips though. Instead, he goes for his neck. Slowly, he adds kisses across his neck before lightly nipping at it with his teeth. Feeling him quietly hiss and shiver only encouraged him more. To test the waters even further, he starts to grind his ass against his crotch. The moment just keeps getting better for him when he feels him grab his hips with a quiet groan. That is definitely something he wants to break him out of. He wants to hear him loud at how good he's feeling. With in that mind, he reaches his arm behind himself and motions his lover over.

"If you want this to happen, kiss me. If you truly don't want this to happen, then say it and we will leave you alone forever." He explains once he moves back from him.

"I'd say this is definitely a once in a lifetime opportunity Dr.Malik." Niall whispers into the therapist's ear.

"Please don't regret this." Dr.Malik whispers to himself then leaning forward to kiss Harry on the lips.

"Looks like I owe you five dollars petal." Niall states when the two of them pull apart.

"You bet your sweet ass you do." He responds, he wasn't going to make him actually pay him though.

"Watch the tone." Niall warns and the change in his tone is enough to cause a shiver to go down the two males' back.

"Don't get so uptight now. It's time to have some fun." He tells him, resulting in him leaning forward with a glare until their faces are inches apart.

"I said watch it." Niall orders and Harry swears he felt the therapist's dick twitch underneath him at that.

"Lovebird this isn't about us. It's about him." He replies nervously in hopes to not be fucked into subspace again.

"No. It's about all of us." Niall says as he comes around the couch, his height making them feel small.

"Ok." He responds relatively quiet and Zayn may have overestimated this threesome.

"So Dr.Malik do you want to top me or bottom me?" Niall asks while sitting down next to him with a smirk.

»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

Predictions??? Thoughts??? Hmmmm I wonder why Zayn isn't confirming if he would like to top or bottom Niall yet. Hmmmm if only there was a way for me to know. 👀👀👀

Bye my Scoop.