CH#10: Group training Part 1

Hiccup's P.O.V

Everyone was in the main hall room of our base. They were all woken up early by me for training.

As I entered the room Jack stood up and we brohugged. I also met up with Kristoff and Flynn.

"I'm sorry everyone for waking you guys up early. Today we are going to train as a team. I'm sure excluding Anna, Kristoff and Flynn we five have developed our chemistry as a team. But we have to train as our new team, The Big Eight." I stated my speech to them as they all stood up.

"Let's start!" Jack said nodding in approval like the others.

A smile crept on my face and I led them to the newly upgraded training hall.

"This place is HUGE." Repunzel said with her jaw dropped to the floor.

Elsa's P.O.V

We entered the colossal hall. I gasped in astonishment. Jack patted Hiccup on the back. The door closed behind us.

Another door far away from us opened and there stood a giant wave of robots.

They charged towards us while we readied ourselves.

*Third person P.O.V*

Hiccup dashed forwards making a long trail of broken robots while the others shot the robots beside them.

"Punz, Hiccup, time for the frater!." Jack shouted as Hiccup and Rapunzel rushed in front of Jack in a ready stance."

Jack then walked backwards and then made a giant spikey ball of ice in the middle of the three. Rapunzel then made a golden whip in her hands and extended it to stick it with the ball of ice. Hiccup then came forward to grab pick her up bridal style so that her hands were holding the whip behind Hiccup's neck.

"Sure you wanna do this?" Hiccup asked Rapunzel as he glanced at the strong glare Flynn was giving him.

"Hic we've done this like fifty times." Punz replied not knowing that Flynn was at her back.

Hiccup used his super speed to carry Rapunzel and so the spike flew behind them smashing hundreds of robots.

Hiccup slowed down enough that Jack could fly beside them. The three nodded and Jack made a ramp of ice leading upwards. Hiccup ran towards it and Punz let go of the whip. Hiccup took Punz to another direction as the spike ball rolled up the ramp and flew very high until it started to slow down. It shot down like a commit. Merida shouted 'Take cover' before the ball crashed down on the floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys I am really really sorry that you had to wait more than a week for an update. I am really sorry guys. Plz forgive me...*pouts*.

⚡Have a nice day guys⚡

⚡ Vote & Share ⚡

⚡Bye⚡