CH#15: The Finale

*AUTHOR NOTE: OK everyone, this is it. This will be an awesome chapter. The plot will continue but this chapter is the baamb and so I want you guys to enjoy it a lot. Thank you everyone for supporting this book, I love you all.*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*PREVIOUS CHAPTER CONTINUES*

*PREVIOUS FLASHBACK CONTINUES*

"I hate you Astrid I never loved you. I cheated on you and just used you. Never talk to me again it is over." Hiccup exclaimed while a shocked Astrid let go of Hiccup's hand.

"W-what??...." Astrid asked confused with her eyes watering.

"Remember Heather.... My ex.. I never really broke up with her. And today is our third anniversary." Hiccup said in a dark voice.

Astrid was now crying into her own arms, she was dumbstruck of what Hiccup did. Hiccup was never that kind of person but now, it felt like something was going click. Like Hiccup was going to click.

Hiccup slowly got up from his bed and sped out to the street in yellow lightning. Everyone noticed the lightning that went outside so they came in to see Astrid crying. They comforted her and listened to what happened.

*Hiccup's P.O.V*

I slowly limped on the street outside towards my house which was a few blocks away.

"Hey!" I heard that familiar shout. I turned my head to reveal Jack a few feet away.

I sighed in anger. "Why did you do that, to Astrid?" Jack exclaimed in confusion.

I huffed and started: "I am still dating Hea-"
Jack cut off my sentence and said: "Yeah cut the crap"

*Third person*

"Excuse me..?" Hiccup asked confused.

"I know that your lying" Jack left Hiccup baffled by that.

"I KNOW YOU HICCUP!, YOU DONT JUST LEAVE ANYONE!!. YOU THINK WE ARE FOOLS, THAT YOU CAN JUST LIE TO US, I KNOW YOU SO DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT LYING!!" Jack shouted making Hiccup stiff.

"OK OK. Uh..Its about Zoom. He said that if I don't keep away from you guys and especially Astrid he will kill you all." Hiccup exclaimed in a low voice.

"And you just believed him!" Jack shouted.

"I have no choice. Trust me on this, we can't beat him, let's face it.. He is 10 times faster than me and there is no way of defeating that demon!!" Hiccup shouted making Jack back up a little.

Jack was surprised of this Hiccup, he didn't know this side of him. "What is happening to you, you seem frightened. You always were the calm one but now you are just losing it." Jack exclaimed worried.

"I don't care. I care about you guys-"

"AND HOW IS THAT!!" Hiccup turned his head to see himself surrounded by the girls and Astrid in between.

Merida continued her sentence: "YOU CHEATER, HOW DO YOU CARE!!" Merida shouted pointing an arrow at the scared Hiccup.

Hiccup sighed "I care..for all of you.."

"Guys!.. Hiccup never really cheated on Astrid. It's a lie!. Haven't you noticed, Zoom forced him to take this option."

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Everyone was ready, they were all in there suits, loaded guns with sharpest weapons. Hiccup was in front of the group glaring at the league of vengeance especially at Zoom.

"Hiccup....prepare yourself...for the last day of your life. " Zoom exclaimed making Hiccup more angry than ever.

Hiccup looked back at everyone, Rapunzel was scared but Eugene held her hand. Hiccup nodded to everyone and the fight began.