dino

Rj's arm was sprawled on the bed.  He "searched" the empty side.  He opened his eyes and turned to his side. Maine, who slept beside him, was not there. "Maine?" he wondered. He sat up and searched the room, rubbing his eyes to focus. He spotted her crouched up on the arm chair in the corner.

He got up and sat on the arm rest. She didn't notice him as she was in a fetal position and was sobbing. Rj put his arm around Maine.

"....What's wrong, Love?" he said as he bent down and kissed her on the head.

"....owwww....." she sobbed.

"....." He rested his head on her head and rubbed her arm. "....dinosaur?...."

With eyes shut tightly, she nodded. Rj kissed her again before getting up and scooping her off the armchair and laying her on the bed.

"Lie down here first...let me get the hot water bottle..."

Rj prepared the necessary things Maine needed. He had become an "expert" at taking care of her during this time of the month. He positioned the hot water bottle on her abdomen and laid down behind her to cuddle her and keep her warm and comfortable.

When he felt Maine fall back to sleep, Rj slowly and carefully released her from his embrace to get up from bed. He reached for his phone and went to the bathroom to get ready.

"....Hello....Ma'am Jenny?....opo....Rj po....di po makakapasok si Maine sa EB....opo....dinosaur....sa premiere night nalang....opo....papunta na po ako....sige po....thank you po....see you po....bye"

"Love....EB muna ako....then sunduin kita later....." Rj said as he kissed her temple before leaving for EB.

"....premiere night...." she looked up at him, eyelids heavy.

"...oo....kaya rest ka na....I'll see you later....I love you...." Rj said again and kissed her again.

"I love you....thank you...."

"...feel better, Love....I'll call you later...." Rj said as he went out the bedroom door.

He had barely closed the door shut when he heard Maine whimper in pain. He turned back and went inside again. He removed his shoes and crawled back on the bed to cuddle her.

"....paano na EB?..."

"....I won't go na....dito lang ako...."