fruit cup

"Hi Rj!" Ninang Dub greets Rj as she enters the holding area

"Hello po, Ms. Tin...Ninang...kain po tayo?" Rj buzzes her on the cheek and offers the snack he's eating.

"Ano yan? Mukhang masarap ah..."

"Opo. Fruits po...padala po ni...." fans are screaming outside the holding area

"Huh? Kanino galing?....sa fans ba?"

"...Maine po!" he tries to say into Ninang Dub's ear

"Huh?" Ninang Dub can barely hear him through the fans' thunderous screaming and the background music being played

"....galing po kay...." the music quiets down.. "MAINE!" he says loudly.

Everyone in the holding area look at him and Rj turns red all over!

"Sus! Bigay pala ni Bibi Girl e...sa yo na yan, inaanak....meron din naman ako e...." Ninang Dub teases and gets her snack which was being handed to her by her assistant, Catcat.

"Sure po kayo? Marami kasi to...di ko rin mauubos..." he offered again

"Wag po kayo mag-share dyan, Mam Tin....padala po yan ni Meng kasi po may sakit na naman po tong alaga ko...." Mama Ten butted in.

"O, ayun naman pala e....padala pala ni Meng e....ubusin mo yan...." Ninang Dub continued.

Rj continued to eat the fruits while waiting for the show to start. All of a sudden, his phone buzzed in his pocket. He answers the call.

"Hi Love :) did you get the snack I sent?"

"Yes, Love...thank you...."

"Finish that okay? You need the vitamins....ahh, I also sent water and your towel for your pawis..."

"Haaay si Mommy o...."

"Talaga!"

"This is yummy, Love....thanks again...."

"Basta, eat all of it, okay?"

"Yes!"

"O, how are you feeling na ba? Still feverish?"

"My head isn't as painful...I'm feeling fine..."

"You better be sure you're not sick again..."

"I'm not..."

"O sige....I'm having dinner pala with my family at Spiral...."

"Wow Spiral!...Enjoy! Say hello to the family...."

"Will do! I mitthhh youuu...."

"Love...I'll stay in the condo later, okay?"

"Sure!....wait....you're not feeling well ba?"

"I'm fine....promise....I just want to be near the area for tomorrow's events....and I want to sleep early...."

"You want to follow to Spiral?"

"No na....that's your family bonding time...."

"Crazy! It's Coleen's and Kuya Nico's birthday celebration....Kuya Nico's girlfriend will be there and Mike, too..."

"Mike?"

"Coleen's boyfriend..."

"Ahh...okay....we'll see how the traffic is later....it took us a while to get to the mall rin kanina...."

"Ahh yeah...the traffic is crazy nga...."

"O wait, Love....the show's about to start na...."

"Ah okay....sige....text me later?"

"Yes!....I love you!"

"I love you!"

=  =  =  =  =

**pic CTTO (twitter: ALDENatics_PH)