text exchange

"Okay ka lang? Palit ka na agad ng shirt, please." Rj texted Maine. He sent the message during Sugod Bahay. He saw how Maine was sweating during the segment. He too had experienced the humidity of being in the homes of the SB winners. Maine was also coughing and seemed less energetic so Rj was concerned.

Maine changed her shirt as soon as she got to the holding area. Taking a bottle of water, she sat down as one of the staff wiped her back with a towel. Rj had requested that someone should always attend to Maine at the barangay especially when he wasn't around.

"Yeah. I changed already. Ang init lang talaga." Maine replied.

"Basta wag ka magpatuyo ng pawis...." Rj said.

"Opo :)  Will I see you later?"

"Wait....checking my schedule....wala naman....walang BS today....watch tayo IYAM together?"

" :) pwede?"

"Let's! Punta ka ba BW after dyan or Bulacan?"

"Uwi ata ako ng Bulacan....mas malapit e...."

"Ok....just let me know...will check movie schedules na rin...."

"Ok....Did you watch the Real Talk interview kanina?"

"Yes. Did you?"

"Parts lang... I liked that game we played"

"Hmm.....pwede ring wag nalang mag movie....."

"Ano na naman yan, RFJ?"

"Hala sya, initials ko talaga?"

"Ehhh....."

"Let's not watch the movie nalang....and play a guessing game nalang...."

"Isipin ko muna....."

"Tagal naman ng sagot...."

"Eh nag KS pa e....on my way to Bulacan na....I want to shower din...."

"Pwede?"

"Pwedeng ano?"

"Pwede ba sumabay sa shower?"

"Sira!"

"Serious ako....sama ako mag-shower....napawisan din ako sa Trumpets kanina....I'm on my way to Bulacan  na...."

"Hala sya..."