You Got Injured on the Field

Castiel:

Castiel looked at your disheveled appearance and merely shook his head.

Your clothes were torn to shreds and you were covered in deep scratches of various sizes, your right eye was black and almost swollen

completely shut.

You cradled one of your hands in the other, from the way you were holding it he knew that the wrist was broken.

Needless to say, you look liked you'd gone ten rounds with a small Hellhound puppy.

He knew better than to question what had happened during your latest case, injuries were to be expected in your line of work.

Even if he was beginning to take a disliking to seeing you hurt.

The angel didn't fully understand why, but he was beginning to pick up on social and emotional cues and was starting to gradually piece it all together why he hated it.

But for now he'd keep quiet, doing the usual routine of letting you ramble on about whatever made you feel comfortable as a form of emotional therapy after he'd healed you up.

It was these comforting moments that helped you carry on as a hunter, simply knowing you had someone who would let you vent whilst watching over you protectively made hunting like that little but easier.

Crowley:

Crowley stared with a blank expression as he surveyed the large gash decorating your throat, it was a nasty looking slash that seemed to refuse to stop bleeding.

Clenched tightly in your hand was a rag that you were using to clean the thing, not that it was any use to you at the moment as the piece of cloth was practically sopping wet with blood.

"Out with it," he demanded with a bored tone.

"With what?"

"What happened," he snapped irritably, his temper as short as ever.

"Oh, 'that', right," you sighed, this was a moment you had not been looking forward to. "I was summoned to make a deal and it transpires that hunters have started taking extra lengths to get to us."

You look at Crowley to survey any reaction, but he was being as unreadable as possible right now.

"The girl lashed out at me with a knife," you continued. "Thankfully it wasn't a demon killing knife or I'd be dead right now."

The King finally made a move and nodded slowly, licking his bottom lip as his eyebrows knitted together like he was deep in thought.

"And that's all?"

"Yes sir."

"I see," he shifted his weight onto his other foot whilst putting his hands into the pockets of his suit pants. "Well, perhaps if you were a half competent demon you wouldn't be in this situation."

You could only gawp in shock as Crowley turned away from you and headed back towards his barren throne room, not even throwing a glance back over his shoulder to say he was kidding and really cared.

You could continue dreaming of that day.

Dean:

"Relax, Dean, it's just a flesh wound," you sighed as he gave you a concerned look for the tenth time in a minute.

It had only been a grand total of ten minutes since you got back to the motel room with the Winchester brothers and already Dean was giving you a guilty look.