The First Date - Request by TheMidnightPhoenix

Castiel:

"This place is beautiful."

You gaped at the horizon before you, unable to find words of the vast expanse that graced your eyes.

"Dean said that it was a good idea to do something new and exciting, your world has some marvels that you don't get to see, I hope it's okay."

A short laugh left you.

How could be not be sure that this was okay?

He'd brought you to the highest peak of a trail that overlooked an astounding valley and you hadn't even had to hike to get there at the best point of the day, right as the sunset.

For someone that didn't seem to understand romance, Castiel sure had it on point.

"This is amazing, way more than okay," you laughed happily.

Moving closer to the edge, you sat down and dangled your feet over, staring at the expanse of trees and greenery as the light faded in the distance.

Castiel stayed on his spot for a minute, observing you as you observed your surroundings before he finally stepped forward and sat down next to you.

Giving him a quick glance, you smiled widely then rested your head on his shoulder.

He wasn't entirely sure how to react, all he knew was that he never wanted to push you away, he wanted to always see you smiling like that.

Crowley:

You should have known that there would be a catch to Crowley asking you out on a 'date'.

You hadn't anticipated it being something that you would actually end up enjoying in the end.

It was basically like a human's dog walking date, only the dogs were Hellhounds and sometimes your walking would be interrupted by deal collection as opposed to bathroom breaks.

Crowley took a detour through a dark park, hands in his pockets as ever as you both chatted idly about something other than demon business for a change, Juliette interrupting every now and then to give her master his collection before racing off again.

You were having a wonderful time.

In fact, your insides were positively jittery with how happy you were feeling.

You wouldn't dare voice it, not wanting to ruin the moment by voicing your true feelings, but you were happy to theorise that he was enjoying himself too and did actually see it as a date.

Sure, tomorrow would probably go straight back to him yelling, demanding and degrading you but in that exact moment you were content and that was enough.

If you squinted hard enough, you believed that you could see Crowley smiling when he wasn't talking, not widely but enough for you to notice it.

Even if it wasn't an official date, that made it worth your while.

Dean:

You let out a loud cheer as Dean climbed onto the mechanical bull, sending a wink your way once he had settled.

With a wide grin, you gave him a thumbs up and called out your good luck.

The atmosphere in the bar was wild and festive, like everyday was a celebration worth drinking and partying about.

It was a world of difference to the usual dives that you and the Winchesters frequented and you wondered when Dean had stumbled across it.

The place was huge, like an adult's playground with arcade games, the usual sports like darts and pool as well as a small bowling area and the mechanical bull Dean had boasted about being able to dominate.