You're in the Afterglow

Castiel:

You both led awkwardly beside one another, bodies stiff and arms over the covers while staring up at the ceiling.

What exactly were you meant to do with an angel after getting rather intimate with them?

Even Castiel himself didn't seem to know.

Should you cuddle?

He hadn't made a move to suggest it was okay, but you had been closer than a simple cuddle mere minutes ago so why not?

What harm could it do?

You give him a quick side glance then experimentally shifted closer, he didn't make a move to shift away from you as you got closer, actually he didn't move at all and you took that as a sign that he was comfortable with after sex cuddling.

Still feeling kind of unsure, you hesitantly put your hand on his stomach and pressed up against his side, resting your head on his chest.

Castiel tensed up a little beneath you and gave you a brief glance, slowly he moved his arm around you and rubbed your side.

"Are you okay Cas?" You ask after a few more moments of silence, tilting your head to look up at him.

"Yes, I'm just unsure on what to do now," he replied while continuing to stare at the ceiling. "It wasn't like this when I was with Meg."

You were glad he wasn't looking at you now as you rolled your eyes and pulled away from him, he just had to ruin the moment by bringing that up.

It'd be a little while before you both got used to these moments, if you did have more, and perhaps over the next few goes you could teach him after glow etiquette.

Like not talking about your past flings directly after.

Crowley:

It would be a small understatement to say that you were in shock, you were staring at the wall, wide eyed in surprise but also smiling dumbly.

That had come out of nowhere.

You knew he needed some stress relief, hell you were even the one to offer it, but you didn't expect him to use you for it and in such an intimate way.

There were a few things you wanted to say, yet you couldn't help but think that saying something may ruin the moment and cause him to kick you out without a second thought.

It had already been a few minutes since you'd both reached your end and you were still propped in the position you'd been in when he withdrew from you, as if you believed that he had completely forgotten you were there and moving would cause him to come to that sudden realization that you were still bent over his desk, exposed and vulnerable.

Crowley had already moved back to the other side of his desk and sat down, in perfect view of you.

He had already gotten redressed, actually, you weren't sure if he had even removed his suit fully before having his way with you.

It wouldn't surprise you in the least if he hadn't.

His eyes briefly flicker and meet yours before they diverted back to the scroll in his hands.

"Get up and sort yourself out, I have a job for you to do."

You sighed slightly and reached back, pulling your clothes back into place to make yourself presentable for the time being, you would have a clean up before doing whatever he was demanding of you next.

"Yes, sir."

Dean:

It had been a wonderful night, first playing cards with some light drinking and sloppy burgers, the atmosphere of the room was fun and more than a little flirty as you both slowly gravitated towards one another until the tether broke.