Apologize

Issacs pov.....

Once that little meeting fight I had with alpha walker and his sons I asked my beta to bring channel to my room. I wasn't in there I was cleaning my office as he did that but soon as I was done I went to my room and thanked him.

She was tied by her neck with a chain and dog collar. I smiled at that but looked how bad her new appearance was to me. She looked horrible and so beat up I felt guilty. I felt my wolf whimper in my head and I went my mate and bent down.

"Channel" I kept my voice low and soft but she kept her eyes down.

I reached out for her but she flinched so hard away from me causing her to hit head on the wall. I whimpered and tried again but she whimpered out loud and flinched away again when I was inches away from her face.

"I'm sorry channel I am" I started crying and continued. " I'm sorry for hurting you, calling you worthless and rejecting you and and and I'm just sorry." I  cried even harder. 

She looked at me with teary eyes not knowing whether she would forgive me or not. I wanted her to forgive me. I wanted to actually try and love her for a moment. I wanted to actually be love. I suddenly felt electricity shoot through my body as I looked at my mate slowly hugging me.

I reacted fast way to fast for her liking causing he to plead and whimper for me not to hit her. I felt even worse and cried and held onto her. "I'm so sorry please forgive me."

After a whole she nods and just holds onto me and I take her collar off and let her hold me as I start to fall asleep in her arms. I felt my wolf purring and he thanked me before I was fast asleep in my mates arms.