Made a new friend... Or way more

Channels pov....

I woke up in the dungeon again in pain. I felt a sharp pain go through me. I howled in pain as I held my stomach. It wasn't a pain I've felt before.

"We are going though heat" my wolf said to me.

"What, no no not here. Make it stop" I pleaded.

"Im sorry I can't make it stop. We need help through our mate or someone else that's willing to claim you". She said reassuring me that everything will be ok.

More pain went through me and I screamed and cried. My stomach felt like it was ripping apart. I was gripping my stomach so hard curling into a ball on the floor.

"Hey are you okay?" I heard a mans voice across from me. I didn't say anything and kept whimpering in pain. Somehow he squeezed through his cell bars into my cell and held me between his legs and arms comforting me. I was in pain for an hour longer then I was relaxed.

"I can sense your on heat" he said. I nodded and moved away from him only to be brung back into his arms with a strong grip.

"Let me go please" I said in a soft whisper. My throat hurted from all that screaming. "No" he said, "you need to be comforted and you smell wonderful." I knew he said that because I was on heat but I really did need to be comforted. And I could tell his eyes held lust in them but he did a amazing job at keeping his wolf at bay. Not all wolfs can when a she wolf is at heat.

"What's your name"? I asked him. "My names is James cunnings, what's yours?" "My name is channel walker."  "Your that hybrid people be talking about" "people talk about me?" I didn't know I was something to talk about really. Well I did but never really paid attention to it.

"Yeah, your so rare and I've heard so many stories. Are they true?" He asked me curiously and I got from him and sat in front of him criss crossed. "What you hear" I said smiling.

"You can take out 5 packs by yourself under a limited amount of time. Your wolf is drop dead gorgeous. You can heal people with your blood and many other things." He seemed excited. I laughed and nodded my head. "Yes that's all true". "What are you doing here then?" He asked. "My so called mate aka the alpha rejected me and abused me and won't leave me alone so he locked me here." "I'm sorry that's happening to you, your so pretty you deserve better." I gave him a fake smile.

"And you". I asked him. "I crossed the territory by accident trying to find my sister." He looked down in sadness and I hugged him. "Im sorry for you losing your sister." I tried to cheer him up. He hugged back and cried a little bit then was cut short when someone brought us food.

He looked at me and his eyes immediately went black full of lust and he started growling. "You smell so good mutt." He said. "I'm not mutt stop calling me that leave me alone." I hissed at him showing my fangs. He jumped and walked away and I grabbed our food. "I see someone is feisty" James said laughing. I laughed and nodded and sat beside him and began eating. "Channel I think he might be our second chance mate. I feel his wolf making a connection to us". My wolf told me I glanced over at him to see him staring at me. I looked back down to my food.

"Just keep me updated ok" i said to her and she agreed.

James pov...

I stared at her while she was talking to her wolf. She was so beautiful and the way she hissed at the guard made me laugh. She puts up a fight and I liked that a lot. Plus she was on heat made me want her even more but I kept my wolf at bay.

I was staring at her still when she glanced over at me. She saw me staring and went back to looking down at her food. I smiled and pushed our plates away and I lifted her head up with my fingers and kissed her. She hesitated at first and kissed me back. It felt nice and it made my wolf howl in excitement. She wasn't our mate, our mate died. He was only that happy like that when we kissed our mate. I was confused.

I pulled away from her and she looked down blushing and I smiled. "I think I'm starting to like you even though it's been a few hours". She smiled and nodded "me to" she said back to me which caused me to smile even harder. I pulled her to me and cuddled with her. She snuggles into me and fell asleep in my arms. I watched her sleep until I fell asleep myself.