Wow

ISSACS POV....

So when she didn't text back last night I tracked down her phone. I put it on the gps and shifted to my wolf and ran. Took me hours to get to her but I did. I shifted back to my human form and saw this house. I kinda got her smell back but she smelt like a rogue. And she smelt like another male.

I growled. She was mine. My one and only. My soul mate. My children's mother.

I saw her sleeping on the couch. She looked so beautiful. She looked better. She looked well feed and cleaned and her hair looked long.

I looked at her in awe. My mate. My channel. I check to see if the window was open which it gladly was. I slid it open quietly and slid my body through.

I tip toed to her and as I did my nose was irritated. Her rouge smelt bother me but I wasn't going to let that get in the way. I got close and I saw the new mark on her neck. Which caused a rumble in my chest. I clenched my fist ready to punch something really hard.

I caressed her check slowly and softly. She felt so soft to me. She moved a little. But I want her. I'm taking her now.

I picked her up but that's when she woke up and punched me in my nose hard. I started bleeding a little. I really didn't see that one coming which sucked.

I growled and grabbed her head and snapped her neck. I watched her fall to the floor but I picked her up once again and threw her over my shoulder. I let my nose bleed. I didn't feel like wasting any time so I ran out the house and went back to the pack house.

If your wondering is she dead she isn't. She half vampire so me snapping her neck makes her pass out for a good 10 to 20 minutes.

Yeah. I did my research on vampires. Especially when I found out she is one. I tied her down with heavy chains and ropes dipped in wolf bane.

I kissed her forehead before I got into bed and fell asleep smiling.
---------------------------------------------/---------
Short I know it is. I'm sorry but I'm getting to it.