Run away

Channels pov....

The doctors told me I've been out for 1 year. I was kinda shocked my body was so shut down. I only be out couple months and that's it but a whole year was shocking.

I got out of bed and smiled at all the flowers and cards and teddy bears that was here beside me.

I didn't bother to read them because I knew they all said the same thing. I walked out the hospital and shifted to my wolf. I didn't run home nor did I run to Isaac's house. I ran out of the border. Officially a rouge now. It was best for me to become a rouge then to keep getting hurt and ending up in the hospital.

I was dodging trees and jumping over broken branches letting my wolf run freely enjoying the wind. I closed my eyes for a quick second and breathed deeply before I accidentally ran into a pond.

I laughed to myself and rolled and splashed around in it. I don't know how long it's been since I tasted freedom. I played in the pond for hours before getting out and drying myself off.

I trotted over to a tree staring at the water. My mark started to burn badly because how far I was from my mate. Plus he was with Abby so I know he doesn't really care about me.

I put my head on my paws ignoring the pain. I heard a growl behind me and I quickly got up in my fighting stance. My head held high and chest puffed out and ears perked up and tail at a medium level moving slowly.

The wolf stopped growling and sat down. I looked at the wolf before relaxing myself and sat down slowly.

The wolf shifted revealing a sexy naked man. (Picture above) .

He was about 6'5, light skin and had an eight pack. A very defined jawline and his veins where poking out his arms when he moved his arms. He had dark brown eyes and his eyes brows looked like he goes to get them done.

He was so gorgeous I couldn't help but stare.

I heard him moving around snapping me out my thoughts. He had put on some Calvin boxers and started to walk towards me. I backed up growling and he just kept coming towards me.

I barked at him and he jumped a little.

"Hey I'm not going to hurt you. I just like your wolf. It's gorgeous. You must be rare and your a rouge." His voice was that sexy kind of deep and it made me get butterflies in my stomach.

"I'm a rogue also, but I'm a leader of a rouge pack. You can join if you want or continue to run freely." He continued before touching my back causing me to flinch away from him and whimper. He pulled his hand away and apologized.

I gave him 'I dint have clothes' look and he nodded and I went to shift at a tree and staid behind it.

"I'm sorry I flinched. It's just i got abused from my mate and was in the hospital for a year. I'm not use to people touching me anymore." I started crying.

He came towards me and hugged me. I knew I was naked but I hugged him back and kept crying.

"I'm so sorry you had to go through that. My mate cheated on me with an alpha and I got kicked out a pack. He said and I cried even more.

"I hate mates there so stupid"

He just rubbed my back then I realized I was naked. I got out his hold and jumped into a tree and covered myself in leaves.

"Your so fast. Faster than any wolf."

"I'm a hybrid"

"Oh, no wonder your wolf is so pretty. Never thought I would see a hybrid up close. Just in books." He laughed. "Can I see you please, I know your naked but at least let me peak at your face."

I peeked my head over and looked down at him and he smiled his eyes had awe I'm them.

"You're beautiful. Why would anyone mistreat you."

I dropped couple tears but wiped them away. "I need clothes".

"Oh right, shift back to your wolf and follow me."

I jumped from the tree shifting mid air and looked at him. He shifted to his wolf and ran. I ran after him keeping his speed. He was pretty fast but to me this was a fast pace jog.

We ran for about 20 minutes before we can to some beautiful log cabins. There were so many of them and they were just breathe taking.

We walked to the biggest one. I'm guessing it was his and he ran up the stairs. I waited until he came back fully dressed and had some panties and a large t-shirt for me. He showed me the bathroom and I got dressed.

"This is your?"

"Yes. I built this myself."

"That's amazing. It's so beautiful."

"Thank you. My name is Charlie, how about you."

"Channel"

He smiled and I smiled back but it quickly turned into a frown.

"What's wrong."

"I..uhhh.. I was a rogue before and I kinda fell in love with the person I ran away with but then my mate found me and killed him in front of me. I don't want it to happen again so I should be on my way. Thank you though." I gave Charlie a smile and walked away only to be pulled into his chest and hugged.

"Don't leave please. It won't happen. We are very far. I know we just met but please stay. If you don't like it here you have the right to leave."

I looked up at him and his eyes were watery. I nodded and hugged him back.

"Thank you." His voiced cracked a little.

"Your welcome."

I told him about the pack I came from and everything that happened since day one. He told me about himself. He was 18 only two years above me and his mate was Abby. Yes Abby the one with my mate. And yes he was once in the pack.

When it got dark we decided it was enough learning about each other. He took my to his room and turned the tv on for me.

"You can sleep in my room I'll be on the couch." He walked to the door and I used my vampire speed and got in front if him and he looked at me in amusement.

"Please don't leave me here. Sleep with me...please"

He nodded and picked me up bridal style and laid me down. He laid beside me turned the tv off. I cuddled into his chest and he wrapped an arm around me. I felt safe with Charlie for some odd reason but I quickly fell asleep.