Found my mate

Channels pov... (Outfit that she wearing at the top)

I woke up with my brothers jumping on me. I growled and pushed them off me. "WHY" I snapped at them. They laughed and got off my bed. "You need to get up and get dressed." Mike said "yeah you do and eat breakfast" Kaylin said following behind him. "UGHHH" I rolled over and screamed into my pillow then got up. I walked over to the bathroom and took a shower while singing NO by Meghan trainer. Once I was done I got dressed in some white skinny jeans with little rips in them and red and black crop top that said Los Angela's Clippers with same jordans to match.

I sprayed perfume and grabbed my phone checking the time and I had 45 mins to eat and get to school. I went downstairs smelling bacon, eggs, pancakes, muffins, sausage, grits and waffles. My mouth watered as I took my seat next to my father. "Morning father morning mother" I said before I grabbed a plate and watch as the butler poured food on my plate. "Morning angel" my parents said smiling and kissing my forehead. "Morning crackheads" I joked looking at my brothers smiling hard. "That hurts my feelings" Kaylin covered his heart playfully and laughed. We ate then headed to school.

We went start to class because the bell rung as soon as we got there and we came in 10 seconds late. We came in laughing but I stopped once I smelled something so heavenly it smelled like warm cookies and milk, I almost got weak to my knees.

"MATE" my wolf Angel said howling in happiness. But could it really be. I looked around the class and locked eyes with this tall figure. It was alpha issac,  alpha of the most powerful pack, the Blood Shine pack. He was the most gorgeous thing I've ever seen. He look at least 6'4 tall and really buff, broad shoulders and strong jawline, you could see his 8 pack through his shirt because his shirt was as tight as I don't know what. I could see the tattoo on his arm which made me lick my lips and his face was so defined I purred in delight.

I got yelled at by jasmine telling me to come sit down causing me to look away. " I think I found my mate" I told jasmine.

"WHAT WHO" she yelled and I covered her mouth.  "Shhhh it's alpha issac" her eyes widen. "Are you serious you lucky butt face". I laughed at that but nodded yes. "Omg omg omg" she was so happy for me that she mind linked my brothers her self and told them.

"Woah your going to be a Luna" Kaylin said. I nodded.
"Dang your going to be so much more powerful" mike said.
I nodded again and looked back to my mate who was already staring me down. I shifted uncomfortably in my seat and looked away when the teacher started talking. I ignored my brothers and jasmine and my wolf who kept trying to make me get up and go to my mate. She was so annoying I blocked her so many times but she kept breaking the wall.

After first period I ran home leaving my car at school. It wouldn't count as me skipping because I'm allowed to leave when I please. I mean I'm kind of alpha after all, to be Luna of the pack. And if you didn't know what a Luna is, it is the mate/wife of the pack who gets married to the alpha. I ran home and told my dad that I found my mate and got a hug from him and my mother. They was so happy but yet I was scared but also happy.