Chapter 3 - Headline Tour

"THIS IS GONNA BE SO AWESOME!" I heard Austin yell excitedly as I knocked at their front door.

"Oh hey April, come in" Drew said as he opened the door.

"Hi Drew." I greeted him as I entered.

"The others are in the practice room" He smiled closing the door again.

"Okie dokie thanks." I replied following him through the house to here the others were.

"I cant believe it's actually happening" Nate cheered as we walked in.

"Hey guys" I greeted them smiling.

"Hey April." Austin said, putting his guitar to the side.

"Hi loser" Nate grinned, this seems to be his nickname for me over the past few months.

"Hey April." Levi smiled coming over and giving me a hug.

"So what are you guys so hyper about?" I asked, sitting down on one of the beanbags.

"Should we tell her?" Drew asked the other three.

"Hmmm I think she can keep a secret." Austin then said.

"You sure?" Nate added.

"Guys am in the room you know" I spoke from my seat.

"Well...." Levi started.

"WE GOING ON A HEADLINE UK TOUR!!" They all loudly cheered together excitedly, jumping around.

"Guys that's amazing!" I replied standing up and joining the group hug they had started.

"It's gonna be so awesome!" Drew grinned.

"It's like the first big tour on our own too." Nate then added, also grinning.

"We don't know all the final dates and stuff yet but it's gonna be in like 2 months time." Austin smiled.

"I'm so happy for you all, you'll have an awesome time." I smiled at the four of them.

"I can't wait to tell the fans, they're all gonna be super excited too." Levi beamed.

"Well you better get practicing." I said.

"We know, we've got a few new songs to perform too" Drew then said, the four of them still having huge grins.

"I think we should spend the day at the beach to celebrate." Austin suggested.

"That's a great idea!" Levi beamed.

"Awesome I'll just have to run home and get some stuff, I'll meet you guys there." I smiled, excited about spending the day at the beach with my four best friends.

"You want me to come with you?" Levi asked, putting his bass back into its case.

"Nah, I wont be long, but thanks anyway" I smiled, getting up from my seat.

"Ok, if you're sure, we'll meet you at the usual spot." He then smiled.

"Okie dokie, see you guys later." I said before walking to the door.

"Don't be too long loser!" Nate yelled as Levi opened their front door for me.

"I wont." I yelled back.

"See you later." Levi said, giving me a small kiss on the forehead.

"Bye bye" I smiled, grabbing my penny board from besides the door.

Once I'd left the boys house it didn't take me long to get back to mine.

"Hey April you wasn't out long." Jai said as I walked through the door.