Chapter 13 - Falling Apart

"You don't deserve Levi!"

"Selfish cow!"

"Attention Seeker!"

"Levi's too good for you!!!"

"He can do 100 times better!"

"You're only getting in the way!!"

"Stop holding the boys back!"

The past few days had been horrific. The amount of hate I'd been getting online was increasing daily and I'd even been getting it simply walking outside the venues.

I was sure by now at least 80% of the boys fans were blaming me for all of the DM's and other terrible messages. I was beginning to think even the boys were also now starting to believe it was me.

Over the past couple of days I'd also started to have arguments with Levi. Levi was arguing with their management over it all.

Things were just falling apart.

Maybe it would be better if I was out of the way. If I wasn't constantly causing problems for everyone.

The tour was a week away from ending and the mood had almost completely changed. The fans and management would give me hateful glares when ever I walked past them. The boys wouldn't laugh and joke when I was with them as much anymore. I hadn't even been up to the side of stage to watch the boys perform for the last couple of shows.

Nobody seemed to really want to be around me.

"That was such an awesome show!" I heard the boys voices from down the corridor on their way back from stage.

Once they reached the dressing room, where I was currently sat they went silent.

I never though I'd miss Nate saying "Hey loser" every time he saw me or Austin and Drew always making fun of my height.

Things hadn't been like that for a few days.

The four of them didn't really speak a word to me for the next few hours. Even on the way to the hotel, they were whispering to each other but no me.

I realised the blame was totally on me and Tiana was right, the boy did all hate me now... even Levi.

As soon as the bus pulled up at the hotel, I grabbed my bags and room key then headed straight up, alone. As I got into the lift and saw Levi look at me from the other side of the slowly closing doors, he gave me a blank look. Was it hate, sadness, confusion or a mixture of all three? I couldn't tell. All I knew for certain by this point was that things had finally fallen apart.

Once I reach my hotel room and was safely inside, I threw my bag onto a nearby chair and flopped back on my bed.

"Why can things never go the right way?" I thought to myself as I looked up at the ceiling.

I didn't want t stay where I wasn't wanted. I also begin to accept that there was a possibility I was holding the boys back.

Tears then began to spill form my eyes and fall down my cheeks.

I then made a decision that could change my future. I couldn't cope with the silence, the blame and the hate any longer and dreaded what would happen if I stayed.

I took out a pen and a small piece of paper and wrote a small message.

You promised you would always be there for me, no matter what.

I simply wrote.

A tear then dropped onto the paper.

After writing my name at the very bottom of the paper, I took of the necklace that had meant the entire world to me and folded it up in the paper. I then placed it inside an envelop.