Chapter 5 - Sleepover Madness

"The queen of the sleepover has arrived" I shouted as I walked through The Tides front door, holding my stuff in one hand and bag filled with a tone of food in the other.

"And you brought food!" Drew said running over, the others following close behind him.

"Sure did." I chuckled, passing him the bag.

"That's why you're my best friend" Nate grinned.

"HEY!!" Austin said, acting offended.

"Who said I don't have more than one best friend." Nate said grinning at Austin.

"Who's hungry?" Levi said loudly, him and Drew looking through the bag of food I'd brought.

"I'm starving!" Austin said.

"Me too!" I then added.

"Me three" Nate grinned.

"Let's go, we've got pizza in the oven too!" Drew smiled before we all swiftly headed to the kitchen.

"I say we eat while we watch a movie!" Levi suggested.

"Great idea." I agreed, along with the others.

Once the pizza was ready we all took the food and went into the living room. I ended up on the end of one sofa next to Levi and Nate on the other side of him. Austin and Drew were then sat on the opposite sofa. We had also brought a tone of pillows and duvets from upstairs, which were covering the floor.

"So what movie should we watch?" Austin asked, walking over to a large drawer under the TV.

"Hmm Spiderman" Nate suggested whilst attempting to balance a huge bowl of popcorn on his knee.

"We've watched that way too many times." Levi replied, making Nate sigh.

"Ok ok, not my fault its my favourite movie" Nate then said, arms crossed.

"How about... Maze Runner, Twilight, Deadpool, Night At The Museum, The Conjuring." Austin said whilst looking through the DVD's.

"Yeah the conjuring!" Drew grinned.

"No way" Nate and me both said at the same time.

"What why not?" Drew said looking shocked.

"1, you know I hate scary movies and so does April." Nate responded.

"Plus the last time you guys made me watch a scary movie I didn't sleep for like a week." I the added.

"Oh fine so what we gonna watch." Drew said giving in.

"Hey what about this?" Levi said holding up a DVD from the pile Austin had created on the floor.

"Narnia? Isn't that a kids film?" Austin said looking over at the disk.

"Yeah but I know I've never seen it." Levi replied.

"Neither have I." Drew added.

"Plus it's one of my favourite movies." I smiled at Levi's choice.

"Ok Narnia it is." Austin agreed taking the DVD off Levi.

The movie had just ended and the titles we rolling across the screen.

"I have to admit, that was a pretty awesome movie" Levi smiled.

"Told you it's good." I smiled back.

"Hey guys" Drew whispered from the other sofa.

he then gestured to Nate and Austin who were both fast asleep and snoring away. What made things worse was that Nate was using the bag of marshmallows as a pillow.