Chapter 21 - Merry Christmas

The light was shining through the curtains as I opened my eyes to Christmas morning.

Glancing over to the clock I saw it was 8am. Wow this was the latest I'd ever woken up on Christmas day.

I slowly got up, rubbing my eyes before reaching under my bed and picking up a small box that contained one of Levi's gifts. It was wrapped in blue wrapping paper and tied with a red ribbon.

Quietly I made my was out of my room and down the hall towards Levi's. The house was silent so I guessed they were all still asleep.

I slowly opened the door to see him snoring away, hair covering his face and bed sheets hanging off his feet.

"Levi?" I said gently shaking him.

It was no use.

"Levi" I said a little louder shaking him again.

Still didn't work.

"Right that's it" I said to myself.

After placing the box on his bedside table, I began jumping up and down on his bed.

"LEVI ITS CHRISTMAS WAKEY WAKEY!!" I repeatedly shouted whilst jumping.

Suddenly a pillow smacked me in the head and I looked down seeing a smirking Levi looking up at me.

"Well good morning to you too" He smirked, before pulling my foot so I fell and landed on top of him.

"Idiot." I commented after face planting his shoulder.

This just made him laugh.

"Well I guess I should be saying Merry Christmas." He then said once I'd got up and sat next to him, leaning on the headboard.

"Merry Christmas to you too Levi" I smiled at him.

"What time is it?" He then asked yawning.

"Around 8:15 in the morning" I replied.

"Oh I almost forgot" He suddenly said, seeming more awake than a moment ago.

After reaching over the side of his bed, he brought a small box wrapped in purple paper with a silver ribbon into view.

"I got something for you too" I smiled reaching over and getting his gift.

We smiled as we swapped the small boxes.

"Together?" He smiled.

"Together." I laughed.

I carefully untied the ribbon and lifted the lid to see a beautiful silver bangle. In the middle of it was a knot and the bangle its self had the words "friendship is a knot that cant be undone".

"Aww Levi it's beautiful, I love it, thank you so much." I said turning to him with a huge smile.

"I really love mine too, thanks April." He said grinning holding the earphones in his hand.

I know it doesn't sound like the best gift ever but you wouldn't believe the amount of times Levi loses his headphones. Anyway these were different. They had a white wire and brown ear buds. The ear buds also had Levi initials engraved on them.

"You'd better not lose these one's" I joked. 

"I'll make sure not to, these are awesome." He grinned.

He then wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into a hug.

"So I suppose we'd better go wake the others up." He said a few minutes later after we'd stopped hugging.