Chapter 19 - Reunited

"April, Levi's here" Mathias shouted from the door of our hotel room.

"Be there in a minute" I said from the bathroom, where I was finishing braiding my hair in the mirror.

"HURRY UP BAMBI, WE'RE GONNA BE LATE" Levi shouted as he burst the bathroom door open.

"Levi do you mind?" I laughed turning to face him as I tied the end of my braid.

"Hurry up" He repeated.

"I'm ready now jeez, just let me get my bag." I said before heading out of the bathroom.

It was currently around 4pm and it was our last day in New York before we headed home to California.

Tonight Levi and me were going to see Shawn Mendes perform at Madison Square Garden after he gave us two tickets.

I was excited to go as I'd never seen Shawn perform live and also wanted to thank him for helping me.

"Let's go, lets go" Levi said enthusiastically as a walked back up to him, now having my backpack.

"Wow Levi, you sure are a huge Shawn Mendes fan aren't you. Not that we couldn't already tell that from the Shawn poster in your room" I said with a smirk.

"I don't have a Shawn Mendes poster how many times" He said sounding irritated.

"If you say so." I responded.

"We all know you do" I then whispered as I walked our of the hotel room.

Unfortunately, he heard me.

"Right that's it." He shouted before running towards me.

"Ahhh" I screamed but laughing at the same time as I sprinted down the corridor.

"Haha can't catch me" I said looking behind me, still running as fast as I could.

This wasn't the best idea I'd ever had, seeing as though seconds later I tripped over the end of a mat and went flying onto the floor.

I ended up with a scratch/ friction burn on my forehead and an 18 year old landing on top of me.

"Ouch" I said, being squashed in the middle of the corridor.

"Levi get your butt of me" I then added trying to tip him off me.

"Nah I'm comfy here thanks" He said, staying sat on my.

"Levi can't breath, get off me" I said getting slightly frustrated.

"Oops ok" He said now sounding slightly worried as he stood up, pulling me up after.

"Thanks" I smiled.

We then both walked more normally down the rest of the corridor and once in the lift, I looked in the mirror that was on the wall and saw a large scratch on my forehead.

"Oh great" I said looking at it.

"What?" Levi asked from beside me.

"Nice one Bambi" He chuckled.

Wow thanks Levi.

"You see, one of the many positives of having hair like mine, you can cover scratches and things on your forehead." He grinned pulling he hair down.

"Yeah but now you look like a girl" I laughed

"Hey" He responded, pretendingto be offended.

"So anyways, where should we go eat before the show?" I asked him a few moments later as the lift reached the ground floor.