Chapter 12 - Blame Game

"Boys hurry up and get your buts into sound check!" The boys tour manager yelled into the dressing room.

If your wondering why he was sounding slightly frustrated, it was because they were late to sound check (again). Too busy trying to see how many grapes they could fit into Nate's mouth.

Their manager shouting into the room made all four of them jump, causing Nate to spit out the 30 or so grapes. Well I say he spat them out, they more shot out, flying at Drew's face.

"Ahhh, Nate gross" Drew said wiping his cheek on his sleeve.

"Boys hurry up!" Their manager said, sounding more frustrated than before.

"We're coming." Levi shouted as they all ran out of the door towards the stage, Austin nearly falling in the process.

"You coming to watch April?" He then asked more calmly turning to me.

"Nah, I'm gonna stop here and try to Facetime my brother" I smiled from my seat on the small sofa.

"No worries" He smiled back.

"Just come find me or one of the crew if you need anything." He then added.

"Will do, thanks" I smiled before he followed the boys up to the stage.

I then pulled out my Ipad and pressed on Facetime before attempting to call my Jai.

No answer, great.

Already feeling bored of being along in the dressing I picked my phone back up and decided to check my Twitter, remembering what Austin had said about keeping an eye on it.

As I scrolled through my feed and checked my profile everything seemed normal.

I followed back a few of the boys fans and then decided to Snapchat Rosie.

(Rosie=R April=A)

R- "Hey bestie haven't heard from you in ages, how's life??"

A- "Hey Rosie, I know sorry it's been so long just had a tone of stuff going on."

R- "Does that stuff include a certain American bassist and a band??"

A- "maybe..... Yes"

R- "Knew it. You on tour with them at the moment??"

A- "Yep, currently sat in their dressing room in Cardiff... alone while they're at sound check"

R- "Aww tell them I said hi when they get back.:) "

A-" Will do :)"

R- "Hey by the way, have you seen all these pictures of Levi with some random girl, there's been loads."

A- "yeah I've seen them all, her names Tiana and let's just say I had a bit of an unpleasant run in with her a few days ago"

R- "Wait what? What happened?"

A- "She asked, well kind if more told me to give her Levi's number and when I wouldn't she turned kinda rude and nasty"

R- "She was probably just jealous, some people get like that when things don't go their way"

A- "yeah I'm sure that's all but Austin said the yesterday that he thinks my Twitter might have been hacked. I just wish problems would stop occurring"

R- "Hey if anything ever happens you've got the boys and me, plus your brothers. Don't worry about it for now just enjoy the day"

A- "When did you turn into a book on inspirational quotes?"