Chapter 6 - Tour Begins

"UK TOUR HERE WE COME!!!" Drew shouted as we stepped onto the tour bus a few hours after landing in London.

"YES!! We've got a PS4!" Austin grinned, all of looking around the bus that would be our home for the next few weeks.

"This is awesome!" Nate cheered.

He was right. The bus was amazing! The ceiling was dark blue/ black with silver specks of glitter mixed in, making it look like the night sky. The down stairs of the bus had the kitchen and a small seating area along side a table. The seating area also had a TV with a ps4 on one of the walls. The rest of the downstairs space was mostly storage and had a bed at the very back for the driver.

Going up stairs was even more amazing. The stairs were lined with white and blue strobe lights both on the floor and roof. At the very top of the stairs was a toilet, which was the fanciest part of the entire bus. The ceiling here also had the same night sky theme as downstairs. At the front of the upstairs was a small area/ room with a seat either side of the large window, great for watching the world go by. Walking towards the back you then had the bunks, which had a small light and TV inside them. Then through a door at the back of the bus was the main seating area. Black and blue leather seats in a semicircle, white and blue strobe lights, large TV, another games console, small table and a tour poster with all the dates on one of the walls. Next to it was also a rough plan of how things were gonna work on the tour.

"Is this seriously our tour bus?" Levi questioned once we'd looked around.

"Sure is guys." Their tour manager said coming up the stairs.

"This is so cool" Drew grinned dumping his bags on one of the bottom bunks.

"Ok I'll leave you guys to sort your stuff out, I'll be back later to talk you all through how things are roughly gonna work for the next few weeks." He then said.

All the boys said ok and thanked him before he left again.

We then decided who was gonna have which bunk, even though Drew had already decided which he was having.

In the ended, I got the bunk opposite Levi on the middle level with Nate's bunk above mine.

They decided to use all the spare bottom level bunks to keep bags and stuff on, since nobody else was using them.

"Wonder what PS4 games there is on here" Austin wondered as we all headed into the large seating area after sorting out things out.

""I don't even know where they're kept." Drew responded as the pair of them started searching through the cupboards.

"Found them!" Austin cheered proudly, finding a large stack of games in a drawer.

"We've got, FIFA, Super Mario, Minecraft, some random Scooby-Do game, Mario Kart, Call Of Duty and one for Levi." Austin said holding up the last game.

"YES WHOO!" Levi cheered at the sight of a Pokemon game.

"Definitely one for Levi" Nate chuckled at Levi's excitement.

"Are you guys all sorted and stuff" we heard the voice of their manager speak as the door opened.

"Yeah"

"Yep."

Everyone replied as he sat down in an empty stop.

"So, you boys have rehearsals here in London for a for 3 day starting tomorrow, then a day off before the first show in Birmingham the day after. Also you won't always be staying on the tour bus, depending on which city we're in you'll be in a hotel." He told us all.