Chapter 29 - My World

The night before we left for The Vamps tour was one of the most amazing nights of my life.

Levi and the boys had turned up at my house at 9pm with their guitars just as it was beginning to get dark saying how there was some thing going on down at the beach later that night and of course I decided to go with them.

We headed to the beach, past a few groups of people with appears to all be a similar age to us however we walked past them to a smaller part of the beach, out the way of the crowds.

We ended up sat in the small cove like area under the palm trees, where Levi and me had had our picnic a few weeks after I'd first met the boys.

The moon was once again reflecting off the ocean as it slowly crashed against the sand however, this time there was no picnic or fairly lights it was just the boys and me sat in the sand with added addition of their acoustic guitars.

"I thought you said there was something happening tonight" I asked confused only seeing the few groups sat on the sand in the distance.

"There is, just not for another hour." Levi smiled. Placing his guitar on his lap, Drew doing the same with his.

"Which is why we brought these." Drew then added.

"So any song requests?" Austin asked.

The hour we waited for something to happen was filled with the five of us singing songs, both The Tides songs and other random ones that popped into our heads.

We went from Young Love and Click My Fingers to All Time Low, Shawn Mendes, Jon Bellion, The Vamps, Charlie Puth, 5sos and The 1975.

It was amazing to hear and sing along to the boys playing away on the beach as we all sat in a small and slightly misshaped circle, laughing and smiling as we did.

Our music session stopped as we heard a loud bang and looked up to see the night sky fill with a colour array of fireworks.

They put down the guitars and we all lay back on the still warm sand looking up.

I have to say the large fireworks that spread out like a flower before falling like rain until further exploding into what looked like golden glitter were by far my favourite. It reminded me of the pixie dust you see surrounding Tinkerbell.

"Told you something was going to happen." Levi grinned from besides me as we carried on watching.

"You were right! And it was definitely worth it." I smiled widely as a reply.

"I feel like I'm at Disneyland." Nate then commented.

"All that's missing is the castle." He then added.

"I think this is was better than Disneyland" I said as the fireworks continued above us.

"You know Nate, I should thank you for kicking that ball at me that day with my brothers. I'd never have been friends with you guys otherwise." I then said turning my head to look over at him.

"You're welcome but I told you before, I wasn't the one who kicked it" he laughed.

"You're the one who came over though" I laughed.