Chapter 20 - The Night Before Christmas

"Levi, can you just choose a movie" I said, lying with my head rested on his chest as he flicked through the TV channels.

"There's too many to choose from." He replied, continuing to search through all the channels.

Today was the 24th of December, also known as Christmas Eve.

Nate, Drew and Austin had left to do some very last minute Christmas shopping (typical), leaving Levi and me bored as anything sitting on their sofa.

"What time do you reckon the boys will get back?" I asked him.

"Well it's 11:30 now and they left at like 9 so probably another hour or so." He replied, still searching through the channels.

"Right that's it." I said grabbing hold of the remote and switching it on to the music channel, which was obviously playing Christmas songs.

"Hey" He whined.

"Come on, lets go make some cookies while we wait for them." I said getting up, pulling him up after.

"You do realise they'll all be gone as soon as they come back." He laughed as I pulled him through to the kitchen.

"Yeah, but it'll stop you flicking through the TV channels for the next few hours." I said laughing as we finally reached the kitchen.

"Fair point." He replied.

"Right so, how exactly do you make cookies?" He asked as few moments later.

"Erm, let me think, we need, flour, sugar, butter, vanilla and..... chocolate chips" I replied, searching through the boys cupboards and throwing the ingredients at Levi, who luckily caught them all.

"Ok then let's bake some cookies" Levi grinned.

After measuring out all if the ingredients we mixed everything together in a bowl.

"Hey look how fast I can mix it" Levi said, probably not the best idea he's ever had.

He ended up mixing it so fast, his arm hit the flour, knocking it flying and ending up with me looking like a snowman.

"Oops" Levi grinned, realising what he'd done.

He was sniggering, trying his hardest not to laugh, which was failing terribly.

"Yeah very funny." I said dusting it away from my eyes.

I then picked up the bag of flour and tipped the entire thing over his head.

"NO MY HAIR!!!" He screamed, looking at himself in the cupboard door, the look of pure horror on his face.

"That's it" He smirked, picking up and egg in his hand.

"Don't you even think about it Jones" I warned.

He continued to smirk.

"Payback haha" He yelled as he then ran over.

I ran away from him around the island in the middle of the room.

However he soon managed to catch up and wrap his arm around me before cracking the egg on top of my head.

"HOW DARE YOU" I yelled shaking out of his grip and running over to the full box of eggs.

"Take that" I laughed throwing one egg after another at him, spattering him from head to toe.

Again we ended up chasing each other around the kitchen but as there was egg on the tiles, we soon went flying. Levi first and them me, who landed straight on top of him.