Chapter 1

Natasha was in high spirits. She was going to interview an A-list actress for her newest feature. She had her own way of getting celebrities want to be interviewed by her, it was nearly never a celebrity turned down her offer to be interviewed, a quality not all journalist probably have. Her writings have always been people's top reads in magazines, making her a recognizable journalist. Every magazine company wants her, even those overseas.

###

Steve was in low spirits. He always have been since his beautiful, blonde fiancée called off their wedding just weeks before it actually happened. Left with a heartbreak and the Harry Winston engagement ring he gave her. It was months since the incident, but somehow he hadn't move on. He sat by the window of a really prestigious cafe as he recalled those painful memories when she left him with another man. Since then, his love for painting didn't even seem to brighten his days, weeks and months. Not anymore.

His mood was even brought lower when a group of loud and annoying reporters followed him, asking him questions since it was the first time he was spotted in public since months.

###

Camera, check. Notebook, check. Coffee, check. She was good to start. Starting from asking really simple typical frequently asked questions like 'what's your diet plan?' Or 'how do you keep your body fit?' She never really liked those kind of questions, but the public does. Then came the more in depth questions, the ones she liked. Those are the part she liked the most of being a journalist, to hear their answers, which mostly was inspiring or contains some message she could take in for herself. In the blink of an eye, her job for the day is done.

Just as she was about to walk out, she spotted a familiar face sitting by the windows alone. In a place where everybody else came in groups or partners, he was sitting alone deep in thoughts, an empty blank sketchpad on his hands. He knew who this guy was, in fact she liked his work so much. This guy was in fact Steve Rogers. Oh, she definitely need to get him interviewed. She wasn't the type of journalist who would snap a picture of him from afar and make crappy headlines without actually interviewing him. She should actually do her thing right now.

She strides confidently and slid into the empty seat across him, taking the menu on the table and covering her face.

"What? Who are you? What are you doing?" He asked.

"Sssst, be cool, be cool,"she replied lowering down the menu, exposing her face to him. Her green eyes and fiery red hair truly captivating.

"I need your help and you need my help."

"Your help? Why would I need your help?" He asked.

"Because, when you get out this place a ton of reporters will swarm you, even if you go out from the backdoor. I know how reporters are," she said pointing at the group of reporters outside the place waiting for him to come out,"I know this place so well, I can get you out without being spotted." Steve considered her offer, he really didn't like handling reporters, loud and annoying.

"Okay then, but how can I help you?"

"I need your phone number. Don't worry I won't give it to anyone, I promise."

"What? I don't think I can do that, Miss," he politely said. But she raised an eyebrow and once more pointing to the reporters outside the window. He sighed, as she made her point, "okay, okay, just get me out of here safe," he said, writing his phone number to her.

"Come on, let's get out of here," she said as she stood up, making her way through halls inside the restaurants and they eventually reached the end of the hallways, with an elevator there. She swiped a card on a machine beside the elevator and it opened.

"Go down two levels, take the first right and climb up the stairs, it'll take you to the parking lot across the street," she said as he entered the elevator.

When he turned to say thank you, she was gone.

---

Hey guys it's my new story, here's a bit of it I hope you guys like it!