ו×

The next day, Harry is going back to the small diner again.

He really likes the mac and cheese, which is why he keeps going back.

And maybe he likes pissing off Louis too.

Of course Harry remembers him. They were best friends for two years. Until Louis had to go and ruin everything.

Harry walks in going to the cash register, expecting to see Louis there. But, he doesn't.

He see's Niall.

"Finally fire him?" Harry asks to the blond haired boy, Niall, his name tag read.

"Oh, Louis?" Niall asked. "No, he quit. He said it was no secret that he sucked at it, so why not leave."

Harry was surprised at what Niall had just said. "He... he really said that?" He asked Niall incredulously.

"Um... Yeah?" Niall said confused. "He just told me he quit, grabbed his things, and left."

'Well shit.' Is Harry's first thought, as he walks out of the diner, with his food in his hands.

--------

Harry could absolutely not sleep that night. His thoughts were harassing him.

When he heard Louis had quit, he knew it was because of him, and he feels guilty.

Because he is guilty.

Harry lies awake most of the night, thinking about how he's been a real jerk ever since 10th grade.

And not just to Louis.

He sings for loyal, loving fans. They support him, while he ignores them. He doesn't sign autographs, he doesn't take pictures with them, yet they've still stayed here.

He decides that...

Its time to change.

He quickly pulls his phone from its charger on the nightstand, and goes to Twitter.

He quickly tweets out: 'I've been a real jerk to you guys. I'm sorry for that. I'm going to change. Expect a free concert soon. All the love. -H'

Harry quickly hits send. A free concert is really going to show how much he's going to change.

He quickly gets notifications following fans back and DM'ing them.

All Harry thinks is, how can a clumsy waiter boy named Louis, his old best friend, and target of bullying, have this effect on him?