ו×

Liam and Niall both turn to look at each other in shock.

Niall blushes, looking into Liam's eyes.

"Helloooooooooo. Liam? Niall? Sorry to ruin your moment, but I still kinda need help here!" Harry says, making Liam and Niall jump and look back at him.

Niall was blushing profusedly. "How did you know him?" He asks.

"W-we... We were best friends in 9th and 10th grade. But, he... He told me that he was gay and I... I started bullying him." Harry breathes.

Liam and Niall stare at him in shock. "What?!" Niall asks. "You were his bully? The one he told me about?"

Harry sighs, disappointed in himself. "Yeah."

Niall stops and thinks for a moment.

"Well, Harry. I'd say the only thing you can do now, is write him a song." He finally says.

Harry looks at him in shock. "That's a great idea!" He yells, getting up and grabbing his stuff. "Thanks guys! Enjoy your date!" He smirks.

Niall blushes and looks at his lap. Liam throws an arm around him. "We will." He says. Niall snaps his head to look at him.

Harry chuckles as he walks out of the diner.

He drives home with determination, ready to make it up to Louis.

When he arrives at his house, he quickly walks into his studio, mind set on one thing and one thing only.

Louis.