ו×

Harry runs back into the auditorium.
"He left." He gasps out.

"We have to go look for him." Niall says. "I know Louis, and seeing his face before he ran out, well.... I'm really worried of what he could do."

"Fuck." Harry says.

They all run out of the auditorium and get into Harry's Range Rover. Unfortunately, they had went the opposite way of Louis.
--

It had been about one and a half hours since they left the auditorium, and they couldn't find Louis.

He wasn't at his house, at the diner, at his mums, etc.

"Guys I don't know-." Niall is cut off by his phone ringing.

"Hello?"

Quiet murmuring.

"Yes, this is him."

Quiet murmuring.

"Wait. What happened?!"

Quiet murmuring.

"Okay. Yeah, yes, uh huh. I'll be there right away."

When Niall hangs up, he has a concerned face, tears welling up in his eyes, and he's breathing heavily.

Liam immediately reaches over to him. "Baby, baby, calm down." He says, rubbing Niall's arms and holding him. "What's wrong."

Niall sighs and croaks out, "Louis, he, he.... He got in a car crash... That was the hospital."

"What?!" Harry screams. "What hospital?! Tell me right now! I swear to the lord-."

"Harry, mate calm down!" Liam says holding onto his boyfriend tightly.

Harry sighs, calming down slightly. "Right. Sorry. Um, so what hospital?"

"Saint Josephs."

Harry doesn't care if he's speeding. All he cares about is getting to his Louis.