ו×

Its the day of Harry's concert. No one had to buy tickets, as it was free.

"Hey, Lou? D'you maybe want to come to my concert?" Harry asks, walking into Louis' room.

Its been a few weeks since Louis' accident and he's recovered greatly. His leg is healed completely and his arm is wrapped in an ace bandage.

Harry decided to move Louis in with him, as he was worried and wanted to look over him.

Louis tried to argue with Harry, as he didn't want Harry spending money on him. But, Harry pretty much forced him to and now here they are.

They had grown very close in the past weeks. It was like they were 18 all over again.

"Wouldn't miss it for the world, Haz."

Harry smiles.

°°

"Okay, guys! So this next one is new. I wrote for someone who is very, very, very, very special to me." Harry says into his microphone.

Louis is sitting up front, in his own little space Harry had reserved just for him, Liam, and Niall.

"Its called '18'.

"I got a heart, and I got a soul.

Believe me I will use them both.

We made a start, being a false one I know.

Baby I don't want to feel alone."

Harry looks directly at Louis, whose looking up at him with stars in his eyes.

"So kiss me where I lay down, my hands pressed to your cheeks.

A long way from the play ground."

Harry nods his head lightly in Louis' (one) direction.

"I have loved you since we were 18.

Long before we both thought the same thing.

To be loved and to be in love.

All I can do is say these arms were made for holding you, woah.

I want a love like you made me feel...

When we were 18."

°°

Throughout the rest of the concert, Louis always saw Harry looking at him. His mind keeps telling him its because he's worried.

Harry's looking at him because he's beautiful.

They were currently in Harry's dressing room, Louis leaning against the wall while Harry gets changed.

"So, Harry-" Louis starts, but he's quickly cut off when he steps forward and trips over one of Harry's shoes.

He closes his eyes, waiting for the impact of the fall, but it never comes.

He opens his eyes to see green eyes boring into his blue.

He blushes. "Thanks." He says.

"No problem." Harry says, his voice deep and husky (well, more deep and husky than regular), from singing.

Before both boys know it, they're leaning in. Louis can feels Harry's breath on his lips and-

Knock knock.

Both boys fly apart. "Meet and greet time!" Harry's manager calls out.

Damnit.