S I X T E E N

I sat in my small cell for hours, just sitting on the cot that was supposed to serve as  bed. I picked at my finger nails, paced around the room, dug little louse strings from the carpet that was falling apart. I don't know why Negan always orders me to come and sit in here, I get bored beyond belief, which makes me want to sneak off and leave the room. Not that he cares; as long as he gets to hurt me, or at least tell someone to hurt me.

It pisses me off so much that he said those things to me a few days ago about feeling something for me and then acts like nothing happened after that. For the slightest second I actually thought he might have meant it, or was actually being genuine; and I actually thought I was feeling something for him. I mean, who could? He is a monster, he kills for sport, has no respect for women and make people work for him by forcing them to give him their supplies that those people work hard to find. He is the worst person I have ever met, and ever since the virus has broken out I have met some nasty people.

I need to get out of this place, or I will end up dead or he will do something even worse. I have to help the group as well.  But how am I supposed to do that?  That and where would I go? If I went back to Alexandria or HillTop Negan  could easily find me; and I'm sure as hell am not leaving everyone in Alexandria.

I sat on the makeshift bed, resting my elbows on my knees and my chin in my hands. I sighed, and closed my eyes, trying to think. But, I was knocked out of my thoughts by a knock on the door, followed by it opening and someone stepping in. It was Dwight.

"Hey..." He said casually.

I raised my eyebrows in confusion. "Hi..." He was silent. "Is there something I can do for you, Dwight, or?..."

He drew in a long breath and slowly let it out. "I'm not really supposed to be telling you this, so you better keep your mouth shut...but, I thought you should know since boss man probably wont be telling you." He explained as I sat there and waited for what he was talking about. "Negan....Killed...Amber." He said, leaving long pauses of silence in between his words.

I sat up straight, putting a hand to my mouth in shock. "Oh my god...are you serious? Why? Wh-what we did wasn't that bad-" I said.

"Negan pulled her aside to talk to her and she wasn't as calm as you were lets just say..." I gave him a confused gaze because I didn't exactly know what that meant.  "As in she snapped at him and he didn't take that too well. She was pissed about him killing her boyfriend and..." He trailed off. He didn't need to explain anymore. I understood.

"Oh my goodness." I said to myself. "Why didn't Negan want me to know about this?" I asked him.

He shrugged. "Your guess is as good as mine. Maybe the ass hat thought it would hurt you...maybe the lion does have feelings for the lamb?" He chuckled.

I rolled my eyes. "Dubass." I said under my breath.

Dwight left the room, leaving me with my own thoughts.

Negan's POV

After I watched Kit walk down the hall to make sure she was going where she was told, I went back outside to go see if that cunt had picked up...the mess. I made my way around the corner to see her still blubbering over the body. God, she was a mess. Blood all over her, in her hair and on her clothes. It made me so fucking pissed off just to see her there. She was my bitch and I fucking warned her about disobeying me. Its her own fucking fault this happened.

"Amber, get your fucking ass up." I tugged at her hair.

She quickly stumbled to her feet, still sniffling and crying.

"You better shut the fuck up and shut down the water works before I really give you something to cry about." I barked in her face. That made her shut up. "Now, why the fuck for one did you think it was ok to bring Kit out here, and for two, go off and sneak off behind my back?"

She sniffled. "Because I am in Love with him, Negan, not you! He gave me what I wanted and needed and cared for me!" She cried. Probably making every nibbler around hear her.

"Really? That's what you fucking think? I don't give you what you need, what you fucking want? I give you more then what you fucking need! More then that fucking dick can give you!"

"But you don't love me, and I know it! I'm just here so you have another woman to suck your fucking dick!" She yelled in my face.

 God, Kit is a lot easier to talk to. She was so much calmer in situations like these. Amber is nothing like Kit. I don't fucking need her! Kit said she can't have feelings for me because of my wives, right? If I get rid of them maybe that could change something...right? Or at least one of them.

I tried not to think about that option, but I couldn't.  The way Amber was fucking yelling at me and saying whatever she damn pleased pissed me off. Thinking that she was one of the reasons Kit wasn't mine pissed me off even more.

"I would fucking stop running your mouth if I were you." I said through my gridded teeth.

Instead of listening, she kept going. "It's true! You don't love me! You keep me around because you just like fucking around with me! And that's one thing you will never be able to give me; love...r anyone for that matter! You can't show love, and you will never feel it!"

Right then I pulled out Lucille, having her meat Amber's skull. A few hits and that shut her up. I couldn't stop hitting her though. I smashed her head a good ten times after that. I then stopped myself when I raised Lucille again. I set her down, breathing heavily. I looked  at the mess I made, feeling slight regret; only because I knew Kit would hate what I have done.

I looked around to see if anyone saw what I just did and to my luck no one did...and then I saw Dwight standing in the doorway of the backdoor. I looked at him for a moment, standing up,

"This..." I said out of breath and motioning to the bitch's dead body with Lucille. "No one hear about this...especially not Kit. Or its your fucking life too."

Dwight nodded. "You got it." He shrugged.

"Clean this fucking mess up...I'm gunna go fuck one of..." But I didn't finish the sentence. I didn't want to call them wives anymore.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Last chapter was uber short so I thought I would do another one. Do you guys like POVs? Or should I keep doing just Kit? And I'm sorry this is a really slow book and there isn't really any Kegan stuff going on. I will get to the good stuff here pretty soon. So, you guys know the drill. Thankies!