T H I R T Y T W O

You're writing lines about me, romantic poetry. Your girls got red in their cheeks, because we're something they can't see. And I try to refrain, but you're stuck in my brain, and I do is cry and complain, because seconds not the same.

(Is there somewhere by Halsey)

The ride down there was silent. I wanted to ask why he was going down there when we had already been there this week, but I was scared to say anything to him right now...I don't know about you, but I have noticed that asking Negan questions doesn't always result in good ways.

"So..." Negan let out a sigh. "Why have you been hanging around with that quiere anyway?" He scoffed.

"He isn't a quiere just because he isn't brutal like you are." I mumbled. "I just think he is nice. No one else decent to talk to around here." I said while resting my chin on my hand that was pressed to the window.

Negan let out a loud laugh. "Yeah. That's true." He said, his face turning cold. "Just don't do it again."

I rolled my eyes. "Make me stop talking to my only friend because you are jealous." I mumbled.

"Hey, that's not the fucking case." He said, raising his voice.

"Really? Then what is the case Negan? Huh?" He said nothing. "Ugh, whatever. I'm sick of arguing with you...why are we going to Alexandria anyway? Weren't we just there?"

"You were bitching about not seeing them do I thought I would make another run...so maybe they don't have to give me as much shit next week." He grumbled.

I smiled. Does this dick actually secretly care about my feelings?

I laughed to myself for a moment, keeping my eyes out the window. Negan noticed, looking at me a few times in confusion, waiting for an explanation for my laughing.

"What the fuck are ya laughing for?" He snapped.

"I knew it." I shrugged, still smiling.

"Really...now, what is it you knew. Your alphabet?" He scoffed.

"No..." I said, slapping his arm, making him laugh. "I knew you freaking care."

"Well yeah...so?" He mumbled uncomfortably.

"You act like you don't care about anyone and everything... It just comes to shock to me Negan the killer can feel." I said with sarcasm.

"I don't give a shit about anyone or anything..." He said. "It's just you."

------------
I know, I suck. I am so sorry I haven't been active. I am kind of not motivated lately. I started school today and it was so scary. I cried and had an anxiety attack. Now I have to go back and get my medication changed...again. I will try and post more. Please vote, comment, and follow! Thankies!