T W E N T Y O N E

I looked out the window as Negan sped down the road. I hated riding in a car with hm; e was a terrible driver. I mean, yeah there are no rules right now for the road, but he could at least slow down a bit.

After a while, I realized we were close and I suddenly felt my stomach knot up again. I sat up in my seat, looking ahead and saw the sighs pointing to Alexandria. I couldn't help but smile whe we got to the front gate. As soon as he stopped the truck, I opened he door to jump out, but was stopped by him grabbing my arm. I stopped, turning to look at him.

"Hold up, buckaroo." He said, letting go of me. He started to drive through the gate into the small town. "We're setting some rules before you go running around."

I sat back, rolling my eyes. "Again, treating me like I'm a toddler. Fun fact, I'm around thirty." I really didn't know how old I was anymore since I lost track of time a long time ago.

"Shut up," He said, shutting the truck off and facing me. "You only get for however long it takes us to load up their shit. You fucking try anything, its your-"

"Okay, its my ass. I know." I said, getting out of the truck. "I think I have heard that before." I said, slamming the truck door shut.

I quickly started to walk where I saw Rick making his way to where Negan and his men had parked. As soon as he noticed me walking his way, he started to jog over to me. I booked It, running as fast as I could over to him.

"Oh my god, Kitrina." He said, pulling me into his arms as soon as I got close enough. "I thought he would have killed you by now." He said, his voice cracking a little.

"No...I'm ok...He hasn't hurt me too badly." I said into his body as he crushed me with his hug.

He pulled me away, holding my face with both of his hands. "Carl is going to be so happy to see you." He smiled. "And Daryl too. Everyone will be happy to see you're home."

My smile slowly went away when he said that. I backed away from hi slightly. "Uh...Rick, I can't stay....I'm not staying."

His expression dropped. "What? He is keeping you there?-" He was cut off when he stopped and looked behind me.

Negan came strolling up behind me, putting an arm around me, making me flinch. "You got my shit, ringleader?"

"Yeah, I do." Rick didn't look too happy. I'm not too happy either though.

Rick gave me a look before leading Negan and his me down the road to where we kept our supplies, leaving me standing there alone. I looked around, feeling a deeper pit in my stomach forming. This wasn't my home anymore.

I started to walk to go to find where everyone was at. I assumed they were in their homes since Negan was here. I would hide from him too.

I got to the street where everyone I knew lived and was about to go knock on Maggie's door when I heard my name from behind me.

"Kit?" I turn and see Carol.

I paused for a moment, not knowing if I should run up and hug her or not. Judith was in her arms, looking at me with her big eyes.

"Hi..." I said, smiling and walking over to her.

"Oh my god...." She hugged me with her free arm that wasn't holding Judith. I hugged her tightly back. "Are you okay?" She asked, pulling me away.

I nodded. "I am alright...how is everyone here?"

"Fine...have been in better conditions." She scoffed. "Are you staying?"