T W E N T Y N I N E

A/N: Above is the oh so lovely Tom Hiddleston who is playing as Mike Spruce.

I finished everything finally. It was maybe around 6:00 PM now. I felt satisfied knowing everything was where it was supposed to be, yet I felt exhausted after spending the hole day doing that. Didn't have anything else to do.

I walked slowly down the hall, going to Negan's room. But why? I didn't need to...did I? I fund myself always going there now. For some reason I always wondered down to his side of the building and I was always there if I wasn't anywhere else, even if he wasn't there.

I slowly stopped walking, stopping in the middle of the hallway. I looked down, taking me a moment to think. I felt a tight pain in my chest and my breath as caught on something it seemed.

I am....I am in love with a monster...I am so fucking in love with a monster. I have been kissing a monster...I have been sleeping in the same bed as a monster. I have been touching a monster.

As I thought those things to myself, I felt the ground moving beneath me, and throat tighten with tears. I backed up to the wall, putting my hands in my hair. I leaned against the wall, feeling myself start to cry. It started out just a few small, quiet whimpers, but then I couldn't stop. I tried to wipe away my tears, but they were only replaced with more.

"Hey, Kit, you left-" I heard someone call from down the hall. I then hear quick steps coming my way. "Kit, what happened? Are you hurt?" I see Mike, as he looked me up and down quickly.

I nodded, and sniffled. "Yeah..."

"Where does it hurt, love?" He asked.

"My head..." I said quietly. "Mike, I have done something really bad..."

He started to look at my head, but stopped and looked down into my eyes after a moment; realizing what kind of pain I was in.

"Oh...Um...well, I am a good listener." He said, raising his eyebrows at me. He put an arm around my arm, sitting down against the wall on the floor. "Talk to me, okay?"

I sniffled, wiping tears away. "Have you...ever continued to do something you know is bad? You keep telling yourself its wrong, but you always find yourself running back?"

"Well, I think everyone has. Its human nature to do wrong things." He said softly. "Can I know what you are talking about?"

I slowly nodded, biting the inside of my cheek. "I...I am in love with Negan...and I can't be in lov with the man who killed family and Is keeping me from family." I looked up into Mike's eyes. "Its so, so wrong...but I keep going back to him."

Mike's eyes were wide. He took a deep breath. "Well...you haven't done the deed with him, have you?" I quickly shook my head. "Okay, that's good...If I were you, I wouldn't. Because then, sorry love, its game over. That would make you just another woman he used." His expression lowered. "And I would hate to see that happen to you."

Mike's voice was soft and comforting...and he didn't laugh. He was a good listener and he was comforting. He put both arms around me pulling my head to his chest, rubbing my back comfortingly.

"If your heart and your head aren't agreeing, there is something wrong." He said into my ear softly. "Don't let your mind do all the thinking."

I really thought about his words, and he was right.

I opened my mouth to say something, but didn't the chance to; a loud laugh interrupted me. It was Negan's obnoxious laugh.

I quickly and lightly pushed Mike away, scooting away. Mike stood up, facing Neagan. "Well, what do we have here? You okay babe?" Negan chuckled, looking past Mike and at me. "Any reason why you have your fucking noodles for arms around lovely Kitrina?" Negan asked Mike, giving him a sarcastic grin.

Mike looked down at his arms and back at Negan. "She was upset. I simply comforted her while you weren't here." He said calmly.

"Thanks, buddy, but don't need to do that- come on babe, lets go" Negan said, twirling Lucille in his hand.

He turned and started to walk to his room. Mike looked down at me, still on the floor I looked up at him. I sighed, and stood up slowly, wiping my tears.

"Lets go, Kit-Kat." Negan barked again.

I looked at Mike, giving him a small smile. He smiled back, putting a hand on my back. I then walked away, following after Negan.

__________________

No Kegan in this chapter, sorry. Every time I went to type Mike, I would end up typing Tom. Whoops.

So, the lovely writer I said last chapter started a new book called Ransom. It is dedicated to me, and is great so far! You all should go check it out on MicaelinMarie 's page.
Please vote, comment, and follow. Thankies ✌🏻️❤️