F O R T Y S E V E N

Wake up in the morning, its not so bad, I can taste you on my lips and it makes me sad. There's a part of me that just wants you back, your the one thing I want that I never did have.  Steam me up, hear me shout, tip me over and pour me out. Pour me out, on the concrete, next to your feet. (Pour Me Out -He Is We)

Negan's POV

I couldn't help but feel betrayed. What am I doing fucking so wrong that makes her even have the slightest idea of tying to kill me? I treat her so much better then what I have ever treated any woman that I have fucked. She doesn't fucking see that

It hurt her to kill that fag, but it hurt me to see her pull a gun on me and run off. I have spent so much fucking time on her, and have poured everything I am into her to try and get her to want to stay, and to fucking adore me then way I do to her. What the fuck does it take?

I have lost all trust in her. Starting from scratch now. I was planning on killing the both of them while I was driving down there. But as soon as I saw her, there was no way I could. No fucking way I could even bring Lucille near her. Mike on the other hand, when I looked at him all I wanted to do was see Lucille in his skull. I knew it would hurt her, and that's a lot of the reason why I did it. But I also did it for myself.

I feelings were a fucking mess. I wanted to badly to just say fuck it and dump her off with all her little friends, but I wasn't going to.

I would never admit it to anyone, but I love her.

____

Literally wrote this while sitting in the bathroom at school. Short, but I legit posted three chapters yesterday so, this is what you get. Thought Negan's point of view was needed. Vote, comment, and follow! Thankies!