Ch 22 Chazz Wants Love

Chazz was sleeping having a dream about him and Alexis being together. He then imagined that he was the father of Alexis' two children and he thought that he could have sex with her whenever he wanted. Chazz believed that the only reason that Alexis and Jaden were together was because they were having children together. Then it hit him if he stole the spirit keys from Sheppard and used it to duel Alexis for her to date him it just might work. But he knew that Jaden would not allow his kids to be harmed so he needed to get Alexis to duel him or he would be crushed by the kings power.

So the next day Chazz woke up before anyone else in the school and he got to Sheppard's office before he got there and took the keys before anything else happened. Sheppard then discovered that the keys were gone. He then asked for the key keepers to come to his office at once. Jaden was the first to say "what happened Sheppard?" Sheppard said "the keys they were here yesterday and now today they are gone." Jaden then looked at each one of the key keepers to see which one had stolen the keys. He then realized that Chazz was no where to be found so he assumed that Chazz had stolen the keys.

Jaden said "I think I know who stole the keys." Everyone looked at him and asked "who." Jaden said "Chazz it makes sense that he would want the power to defeat me so he could prove that he is the better duelist." Everyone was shocked by the accusation that Jaden was making but then Alexis got a message from Chazz that only backed up his theory. The message said that he wanted to meet at the beach and he wanted to duel Alexis.

So they got to the beach and saw that the keys were around Chazz's neck and Jaden said "hand over the keys slime. Don't make me go berserk on you." Chazz backed away but then thought of his plan. Chazz said "I want to duel Alexis and this is my terms if I win then Alexis has to date me and leave Jaden forever more. If I lose which is very unlikely I will give the keys back." Chazz looked like he had sent love to hell because it seemed to Jaden that Chazz only lusted after Alexis for her body.

Alexis accepted the challenge but she looked at Jaden and showed that she would not lose this duel for anything for she loved him and he loved her. Alexis and Chazz started their duel disks and said "duel." Chazz draws "Ojama Yellow" and subsequently Normal Summons it (0/1000) in Attack Position. He then Sets two cards. Chazz then activates "Love Letter" to force Alexis to choose between taking control of "Ojama Yellow" or one of Chazz's face-down cards. She chooses to take control of one of Chazz's face-down cards. Chazz then activates "Giant Trunade" to return all Spell and Trap Cards on the Field to their owner's hands.

Since "Hidden Wish" was returned from Alexis' side of the field to Chazz's hand, its effect activates, inflicting 1000 damage to Alexis (Alexis 4000 → 3000) and increasing Chazz's Life Points by 1000 (Chazz 4000 → 5000). Since an effect returned "Treasure Map" from Chazz's field to his hand. its effect activates, letting Chazz draw two cards by sending "Treasure Map" from his hand to the Graveyard. Chazz then Sets two cards.

Alexis draws "Blade Skater" and subsequently Normal Summons it (1400/1500) in Attack Position. "Blade Skater" attacks "Ojama Yellow", but Chazz activates his face-down "Ring of Destruction" to destroy "Blade Skater" and inflict the ATK of "Blade Skate" as damage to both players (Chazz 5000 → 3600; Alexis 3000 → 1600).

Chazz draws "Graceful Charity" and subsequently activates it to draw three cards and discard two ("Chthonian Polymer" and "Hidden Wish"). Chazz then activates "Pot of Greed" to draw two cards.

Chazz then activates his face-down "Ojama Trio" to Special Summon three Ojama Tokens (0/1000 each) on Alexis' side of the Field in Defense Position. These tokens can't be Tributed for a Tribute Summon and if any of these tokens are destroyed, Alexis will take 300 damage for each token destroyed.

Chazz then activates "Polymerization" to fuse "Ojama Black", "Ojama Green", and "Ojama Yellow" together and Fusion Summon "Ojama King" (0/3000) in Attack Position. Since "Ojama King" was summoned, its effect activates, treating Alexis' two remaining Monster Card Zones as occupied. Chazz then Sets a card.

Alexis's hand contains "Cyber Prima", "Cyber Tutu", "Polymerization", "Doble Passe", and "The Warrior Returning Alive". Alexis draws. She then Sets a card ("Doble Passe").

Chazz draws "Dress Up" and subsequently activates it, equipping it to "Ojama King" and increasing its ATK by 300 ("Ojama King": 0 → 300/3000). Now once a turn, Chazz can switch the battle position of one of Alexis' monsters.

Alexis intends to activate her set "Doble Passe" once Chazz uses the effect of "Dress Up" to switch her Ojama Token to Attack Position and attacks the token with "Ojama King", but Chazz uses "Ojama King" to attack an Ojama Token without using the effect of "Dress Up". The attack fails (Chazz 3600 → 2900).

Since Chazz took Battle Damage, he activates his face-down "Dramatic Crossroads" to force Alexis to choose between discarding a random card in her hand or showing Chazz her hand and letting him add one card in her hand to his hand. Alexis chooses to randomly discard one card in her hand ("Cyber Tutu"). Alexis' hand now contains "Cyber Angel Benten", "The Warrior Returning Alive", "Cyber Prima", and "Polymerization".

Alexis draws "Ritual Sanctuary" and subsequently activates it. Now during each of Alexis' turns, she can discard one Spell Card to add a Ritual Spell Card from her Deck to her hand. Alexis activates the effect of "Ritual Sanctuary" to discard "Polymerization" and add "Machine Angel Ritual" from her Deck to her hand.

Alexis then activates "Machine Angel Ritual" to Tribute all her "Ojama Tokens" and Ritual Summon "Cyber Angel Benten" (1800/1500) in Attack Position. "Cyber Angel Benten" attacks and destroys "Ojama King" (Chazz 2900 → 1400). Since "Cyber Angel Benten" destroyed a monster by battle, its effect activates, inflicting damage to Chazz equal to his destroyed monster's DEF (Chazz 1400 → 0). Then the keys began to glow and they started to float away but took Chazz for a ride and the ran after him not knowing that the beast would be awoken.