Pawns

Disclaimer: I don't own Gravity Falls but um.... I ....... Illuminati confirmed!

Chapter 15

"What if Spongebob died? Patrick wouldn't know what to do at all, Mr. Krabs would lose his one employee and his business, then no one would have anything to eat, Squidward would be happy but then slowly miss him, Sandy would have no science partner, Plankton would have no one to compete with, and basically everyone would die." You told Mabel.
"Oh my gosh! Everyone would die!" She shrieked.
"I love plots were the protagonist is tied in everything." You sopped up more cereal into your mouth.
"I know!" Mabel danced around at your plot twist.
Morning cartoons were the best, You missed this when you were at school. Watching cartoons and flinging cereal at one another. It was missing one thing though. Dipper.
"Where is Dipper?" You paused the T.V.
"I think he is with Ford." She paused. Very much like the T.V. "Sorry but he is very nervous about you, Bill. ..... you." She spoke carefully. Almost as if she was going to offend you. You sighed.
"I wish things weren't like this. I think Dipper is the most stubborn out of all of us." You supported your head with your hand.
"You got that right." She laughed.
Silence.
"Can I ask why? Why, or how you are with Bill? Him out of all people- um... things?" Mabel corrected herself clearly intrigued. You didn't know how to answer.
"Well, I meet him before I came. Remember how late I was at the beginning of the summer? I was lost and he met me in the forest. He helped me find the shack." You responded remembering what he had told you.
Mabel still pleaded for more.
"But why?" She took your hands. Why? Why were you with him?
"Truly, I can see through his eyes. He hides his emotions deep within him because he doesn't want to believe he is similar to a human in any way, but he is more human that he is willing to believe. And that is what I see in him. Human. Humans are hope, change, and belief. Human is a very promising thing and I see promise."
Mabel gushed. Her eyes asked the question your conscience tumbled in your head as well.
"What's it like to love?" Mabel stared, milky, dreamy eyes.
"I don't know if I love him-" Mabel cut you of with her tong vibrating between her lips. She stared harder into your eyes.
"Alright, I love him. I really do."
..............
You peered behind a rusted wall, or ... crumble. The shack was not in the best of shape.
Following Dipper wasn't the highest thing ever but it had to be done. You had questions.
You heard Dipper typing the code but you had to see it. As he disappeared behind the door, you typed in the code after waiting thirty seconds. You then continued down the hallway and made your way to the basement.
"Hey Dipper!" Ford exclaimed. "Come see what I'm working on." Dipper walked over.
When do you reveal yourself?
It will be more awkward if I wait, You thought.
Traveling back to the elevator without being seen, you made it ding, as if you just entered the room.
"You know the code on the vending machine is quite week." Always make an entrance, announce yourself. Bill taught you that one.
"Oh gosh! Y/N!" Ford shook as Dipper glared. You tensed up.
"Look, I'm not here to cause hectic, I just have a few questions." You surrendered.
"Alright what about?" You noticed Ford relax, as well as yourself.
Silence was brisk in the air.
"Bill." And tension was gathered again. A little. Ford eyed you to continue.
You began.
"When I first meet him, we had this conversation."

"Was our meeting in the forest that special to you?" You teased.
Before he left you heard him whisper, "You have no idea."

You recited it like a play with live action. Dipper stared awkwardly.
"Anyways, I was wondering what this could mean." You ushered. Ford shrugged as Dipper chewed on a pen.
"It could mean many things but maybe there is a possibility he planned you coming to Gravity Falls. And meeting you. There isn't much evidence but,... I wouldn't trust Bill." Ford concluded.
"You mean like a game?" Dipper spoke up.
"I mean like a pawn." Ford half glared. You rolled your eyes.
"I'm not a pawn." You shrugged calmly.
"I suggest you prepare yourself for something. Anything. Bill is- very unpredictable." Ford ushered. You took the bait.
"Alright, I guess I will keep an open eye." You thought Bill would laugh at that pun. You stood up to leave.
"Y/N, pawns tie into everything. A game can't be played without a pawn. Be careful." Ford pleaded with hopeful eyes. You nodded and exited.
And
Without your noticing, the necklace gleamed again. A faint soft glow, but visible.
Visible.

A/N
Guys! What if Spongebob is also a pawn? Thoughts?