Acknowledgements

THANK YOU!
At last this crazy idea of a story that I never thought would come true, has come to an end.
So thank you,
For everyone who commented.
Everyone who read.
Everyone who liked.
Thank you for your mini conversations in the comments. They brighten my day.

Thank you Gravity Falls! - For being my life

ALL OF MY READERS! Even people who didn't like this story. I really am so thankful for how much of a success this story has been.
You! Thank You! You are the best person ever and you mean everything! Thank You! Readers!

Also a sequel is not certain but if you guys encourage me, tell me what to make it be about?

Here is one last bonus seen that was going to be Chapter 17, but I changed my mind.
Deleted scene:
Disclaimer: I don't own Gravity Falls. I'm egg-streamly sorry! Lawl!

You awoke with an egg on your face. Specifically, it was balanced on your nose.
"Are you kidding me!" You said and heard Bill immediately start laughing.
"Stop! You are cracking me up!" He laughed harder at his own pun. You sighed and began to sit up. "No! Um, if that egg breaks, you are going to be really mad at me." Bill shrugged.
"Why?" There were moments when his games were fun. This was not one of those moments.
"It is full of acid!" He almost spat in your face, he was so close. "And if you move, it will be an egg-plosion!"
He started massively laughing at his puns again. "Oh come on. Remove that rotten egg-spression! If you can't, I can whip up a few for you."
You wanted to scream.
"Oh come on! I can't egg-xactly make you come out of your shell! Oh wait, I can!"
He removed the egg and kissed you.
"You can't solve every thing with a kiss" You glared. He continued to smirk.
And you blushed.
"Oh yeah! I think I can!" He kissed you once more. It was a more pressure forced and intimate. It lasted until you needed breath. This time, for once, you smirked. And he blushed.