Secrecy // Neymar Jr

For like my only request giver, Laura! 😂 thanks for keeping me up in business, haha. ALSO OMG GUYS THIS BOOK HAS 1K READS!!!! Ihhhhhhh!!! ILY GUYS ❤️❤️

---

"Are you sure we should tell him tonight? He might lose it completely, we don't know that..."

Neymar laughed loudly at your nervous babbling and pulled you closer to him as you walked over the floor towards your older brother Lionel. Neymar had his arm hanging over your shoulders so the two of would pass as friends when in reality you were boyfriend and girlfriend. Neymar longed to be able to hold you close to him in public without having to be discreet in case your brother would see you.

"I'm certain he won't," he said and chuckled at your nervousness.

You were at a get together hosted by Shakira and Gerard, even though it was obvious Shakira was the real host. Neymar had asked you to accompany him so you both wouldn't have to go alone, seeing as almost everyone else had a partner. Luckily Neymar and you did pass as best friends by almost the whole Barcelona squad and the wives and girlfriends. Shakira, Luis and Jordi were the only ones who actually knew of your secret relationship.

"I wish I knew what his reaction would be," you sighed and spotted your brother on a couch beside Antonella and across from Andrès.

The two of you walked up to them and sat down beside Andrès on the couch across from Lionel. They had been talking about a game against Real Sociedad that was coming up so you and Neymar joined in swiftly.

"I'll go get something to drink, okay? I'll be right back," Antonella said and excused herself from her seat. "I'll accompany you," Andrès quickly said and joined the woman away from the sofa and towards the kitchen where Shakira had put a very limited amount of alcohol for everyone to drink. She was a sensible woman so she always restricted the alcohol and told everyone to drink water instead. At least on the small get togethers, parties were a different story.

Your heartbeat sped up rapidly as Lionel smiled at you, looking as if he was about to pick a conversation with you and the man sitting beside you. Before you even knew what you were doing you spilled the information you were originally here to deliver;

"I'm dating Neymar."

The shock on Lionel's face was obvious and it made your heart pound even faster. Neymar hadn't made a move yet, probably since you had been the nervous one all this time and now you were the one to just break it to your brother like that.

Lionel suddenly began laughing as all the shock disappeared from his face, a big smile taking its place.

"Why are you laughing?" Neymar's voice inquired before you got the chance.

You raised your eyebrows at your older brother and waited for an answer from the laughing Argentinean. The Brazilian beside you grabbed your hand and held it tightly while rubbing his thumb over it in a reassuring manner.

"Ahh, sorry, I just didn't expect you to tell me like this," he continued laughing but managed to tell you the reason behind it. "I've known since probably the day you two started dating. I'm your brother and I'm not stupid."

His laughter had turned into giggles and smiles towards the two of you. Both you and Neymar were shocked to hear his confession. He had known?

"What do you mean you knew? We've been hiding-"

"Oh hermana, I've known you for a long time and I would like to think I know you better than everyone else, thank you very much. Of course I knew you two were trying to hide from everyone," he spoke with an amused voice and a facial expression that informed you he found this very entertaining.

"So you're okay with me dating your sister?" Neymar asked and squeezed your hand lightly, earning a smile from you.

"Sì," he said and then added; "but I won't hesitate to protect my sister if necessary."

You smiled at your brother and he winked your way before getting up so he could look around, for Antonella probably.

"Thanks Leo," you said and got up too so you could embrace him in a hug.

"It's your life, no?" His question made you smile and he didn't hesitate to add a kiss to your head as you hugged each other. "Give me a call if he gives you trouble, I'll gladly kick his ass for you," he added in a whisper and you could almost hear the smirk in his voice.

"Leo!" You giggled and pushed him off of you. "Go look for Antonella and Andrès, maybe they're drinking without you," you commanded him and he rolled his eyes, leaving quickly.

You turned to face your Brazilian boyfriend with a smile. You had your brother's approval and it made you want to attack Neymar right here and there with a hundred kisses.

"I know what you're thinking... Come here," Neymar said almost excitedly as he realized he could show you affection in public now – without having to fear your brother and his reaction.

You didn't need anything more than his words to giggle and head straight for him. Stood on your toes and with your arms around his neck you kissed him deeply, not caring about anything else than him. His hands rested around your torso comfortably and you both were happy knowing a very important person in both of your lives approved of your relationship.