Chapter 7

Stephanie’s P.O.V.

The sun was shining through the big, glass windows in Rachel’s house when my brain fell out of sleep mode and I was just lying in the pile of blankets, not wanting to get up but couldn’t get back to sleep. After a while, I dragged my body up the stairs to take a shower, leaving Rachel still sleeping.

As I stepped in the shower, I remembered my dream I had last night. It was a crazy dream that felt too good to be real: Harry and Niall were put together into a boyband on The X-Factor. I chuckled as I thought about how they would have been living life. Five teenage boys living their dreams as celebrity singers; what could go wrong?

I finished showering and got dressed and ready for the day. Pulling my curly hair back into a ponytail, I climbed back downstairs and saw that Rachel was still sleeping. How long can that girl sleep?!

I bent down and shook her shoulders, dying to tell her my dream. She popped open her eyes and looked at me groggily.

“Morning,” I greeted, and giggled at her.

“Morning,” she replied, and sat up. “What time is it?”

“Um, about 10:30,” I responded, checking my iPod.

“I guess I’d better get up, huh?” she said, pulling the covers back.

“If you want. Hey, what do you want for breakfast?” I asked.

“Anything, as long as it’s yummy and edible,” Rachel answered, giving me a smile.

I smiled back and headed into the kitchen. Grabbing random items I thought I would need, I made us some chocolate chip pancakes and cheese omelets.

“It smells so good in here,” Rachel chimed as she entered the kitchen, sitting down at the table.

“Thanks,” I spoke, setting a plate full of the food in front of her. I set another plate with my pancakes and omelets on it on the other placemat next to Rachel. Pulling out the chair, I sat down and began eating and Rachel did the same.

“I had the weirdest dream last night,” I started.

“What was it about?” Rachel questioned.

“On The X-Factor, our boys were put together into a band with 3 other guys,” I blurted out, giggling a little bit.

Rachel’s reaction wasn’t what I had expected.

“Steph, that wasn’t a dream,” she spoke, pausing her eating and looking at me.

“Wait, what?” I asked, confused.

“That wasn’t a dream. Steph, that actually happened,” Rachel announced, a slight smile playing on her lips.

“What?!” I shouted.

“Yeah, Niall messaged me around 3 last night and my iPod’s notification wouldn’t stop repeating itself, so I checked it out and he sent me a video of exactly what you just said,” Rachel explained.

“You’re kidding,” I replied, shocked.

“No, I’m not. Message Harry, I’ll bet you anything it’s true,” she said, and continued eating.

I jumped up from the table and ran into the living room to grab my iPod. Instead of me contacting Harry, my iPod lit up with a notification from Harry.

Hey, Steph, hope you’re doing all right. I just wanted to see if you’re not doing anything today because I really need to talk to you about some exciting news! Skype me, please? Reply soon!