Chapter 35

Harry’s P.O.V.

That night was amazing. Once we got back to the hotel, things started heating up. We couldn’t contain our feelings for each other and we reached a point we didn’t think we were gonna hit quite yet. She was changing out of her dress and needed help with the zipper, and before we could stop it, it slid all the way to the floor, leaving her in her undergarments. My heart began racing as I couldn’t stop staring at her flawless body, and soon, it became something more. She was so beautiful and perfect and it made the night worth it.

The next morning, I woke up to the feeling of her skin brushing up against mine and a smile stretched across my face. I looked over at the light being casted through the blinds of the hotel window and then at the clock, taking a deep breath and slowly getting out of bed. Without waking Stephanie, I managed to get in the shower and get ready. All 7 of us were planning a picnic in one of London’s beautiful gardens and the sun showed how wonderful of a day it was going to be. I hoped it was going to stay like this.
After my shower, Stephanie was still sleeping, so I decided to wake her up, since now the bathroom was free for her to use. I kneeled by the edge of the bed and kissed her sweet lips, wishing that would arouse her. Guess what? I was right. 

“Morning,” I whispered when her eyes fluttered open. Her smile greeted me back and I continued, “We’ve got a big day today.”

“Do I have to get up?” she groaned, looking at me with those puppy dog blue eyes.

“Do you want to see London?” I asked.

“Fine, you win,” she spoke, propping herself up on her elbow. “It’s too warm in this bed, though.”

“That’s because you’re still in it,” I remarked, standing up. 

“Good one,” Steph said sarcastically. She sat up, covered herself in the blanket, and grabbed what she needed for her shower, entering the bathroom and leaving the blanket outside of the door. I chuckled at her ways and snatched the blanket as I heard the water turn on, walking back and remaking the bed. Relaxing on the newly covered bed, I turned on the TV and waited.

.

Half an hour later, Steph emerged from the bathroom, steam floating out around her. As she neared her suitcase, she unraveled the towel that was wrapped around her head and began brushing out the snarls, and to be honest, it sounded painful. How can girls do that?

“What time are we meeting everybody?” she questioned.

“Anytime. Most of them are already at the park,” I answered. “They were getting the food so they left early.”

“Ah, ok,” she replied. 

“Are you almost ready?” I asked.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah, calm down,” Stephanie responded, rolling her eyes. I watched as she took out her bag and started packing her usual things she takes with her every day and I must say, I was mesmerized by her. I couldn’t take my eyes off of her graceful movements and natural concentration and although the TV continued to play, Stephanie was my entertainment.

“Why do you keep staring at me?” she questioned, not even glancing up from her bag. 

“I’m not staring at you,” I replied.

“You’re looking at me,” she repeated.

“Yes I am,” I confirmed, smiling.

“Really, Harry?” she asked, giving me a look.

“Yes, really,” I teased back. “Now hurry up, I’m starving.”

“Calm down, I’m almost done,” she replied, gathering a few more things. “Are you ready?”