True feelings

-Josh's POV-

She was so beautiful, I can't get her out of my mind. Her perfect blond wavy hair, her aqua blue eyes, the freckles on her cheeks and nose, she was so perfect.

She acted so jumpy when I was talking to her. like she was running from something, I don't know what but the way she just collided into me, not even caring who I was, seemed weird to me at first but now I wish it would Happen all over again.

I did notice one thing though, the black eye she had. it looked really painful. I don't know why I am so curious about it, it's probably nothing major.

I am still trying to figure her out. she gave not one bit of information about herself, except for her name and where she lived. when I asked her what she was doing she changed to the topic. I thought it was strange for a 16 year old girl not to have a cell phone and out at midnight. maybe that's normal now, I don't know, sometimes when I'm filming a movie I'm very distant from society, so I have no idea. I did know one thing though that I wanted to see her again. figure out this mysterious girl, Carly. even though I'm risking my acting career by being seen with a girl who is not famous, I don't care I what I feel is more important then any paparazzi's opinion.

-Carly's POV-

Why do I want to see him so badly? why do I feel like there is a mile deep pit in my stomach, but I don't understand why. there was something different about josh, he was kind, he didn't just write me off. I guess he Didn't actually know who I am, but he is giving me a chance and I appreciate the opportunity to have a friend.

Yah, a friend were just friends, but do I want to be more? no! Carly, stop thinking like that. you can't be more than friends he won't want to once he finds out who you really are.

I look at my clock, 2pm. I still have 5 hours to waist before I have to meet josh at the apartment.

I didn't realize how hungry I was I haven't eaten in 2 days. I slowly open my creaking door, hoping for no one to hear me so Rene won't beat me before I see josh. I slowly walk away from the door not bothering to close it. I walk down the old red hallways passing door after door. Rene never saw me come home last night so she is probably scouting around the building like a hawk waiting for a mouse like me to come along. I creep down the old stairs all the other kids are having a late lunch. I'm not really in the mood to be mocked so I decide I'm better off to sneak into the kitchen and take some food. I quickly get in and out before the chef sees me. I got a half loaf of bread and head back up to my room looking down eating a piece of bread, when I suddenly run into someone. this seams to be happening a lot lately. I look up to see who I ran into...rene.

"Ah oh." I said quietly Is her dark eyes beat down on me like a hot desert sun. an evil grin speeds across her face.

"Well, Look who's back." She says. Pushing me up against the wall.

"Uhg!" I say almost growling in pain and dropping the bread

"Where were you last night, Hugh! Spending your pathetic excuse of a life getting drunk with your friends!?" she says pining me to the wall slowly adding more and more pressure to me neck, she knows it's easy to strangle me because my lungs are already week

"I have-m-ore of-f a life t-Han you ever will!" I spit back at her gasping for air. she then slaps her hard cold hands across my face and drags her finger nails across my check cutting the skin on my face. I feel the warm blood start to flow down my cheek.

"Don't you ever! speak to me like that again! you understand me!!" She yells then places her hand back on my throat

I can barley breath now. it feels like there is a ton of breaks on my chest. I would never give Rene the satisfaction of beating me but I can't take one more ounce of pressure.

"Y-yes M-Mam." I choke out

"That's what I thought." Rene says and walks away.

I drop to the ground. If I stood any longer I would have blacked out. After about 8 minutes of gasping for air on the floor I can finally breath again.

I get up and go to my room. I look in the mirror at the scratches on my face. but they are more than scratches there are 4 long cuts down my left cheek.

"Great how am I suppose to go see josh with the mark of the devil on me!? uurrgg!" I slam my hands on my dresser and go and get the first aid kit. I disinfect the cuts and put A pice of white tape on each cut.

"And now I look ridiculous. uhg what was I thinking! agreeing to see him again. he'll find out what horrible person I am in no time at all!" I say to myself and falling backwards on my bed in defeat. I decide to get ready to see josh even though we aren't meeting for a while I'm just going to walk around town.

HEY GUYS ITS HANNAH!! PLEASE VOTE COMMENT AND TELL YOU FRIENDS ABOUT THIS STORY I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT!! THANKS LOVE YA ALL!