#35: understand? (requested)

this was requested by @littlelottedaae

~*~*~*~*~*~

*ashley's pov*

      Ryan and I just got home from dinner. Right after he locks the front door and we both take off our shoes, he pushes me up against the wall. He starts to kiss my lips roughly and hungrily. He bites down on my bottom lip, making me gasp, before he brushes his tongue against mine. I moan into his mouth as I feel his hand start to rub me through my jeans.

"Fuck me, daddy," I moan out.

      I jump up and wrap my legs around Ryan's waist and he carries me upstairs to our bedroom. He places me on our bed before quickly taking off my shirt, along with his. He clumsy takes off my jeans and his. Ryan go to our closest and brings out a box. He sets the box down onto the bed next to me and opens it.  He gestures me to sit up against the headboard before he tied my wrists above my head and to the headboard.

"You make the smallest sound and you'll get punishment. Understand?" He says and I nod.

      He takes off my lace panties and matching bra, throwing onto the floor. He takes offs his boxers, freeing his erection.

"Such a good little slut," he smirks.

      He spreads my legs and positions himself between them, not wasting any time. He pushes in slowly and starts to thrust in and out. Ryan starts to roughly yet passionately kiss my lips as he starts to thrusts faster. I wrench my eyes shut as his thrusts become faster and harder, trying to hold in my moans.

"I'm cl-close," he warns.

"M-me too," I say.

"Did I say you could talk, slut?" He growls and I shake my head 'no'. "I thought so."

      I soon cum and Ryan pulls out before cumming all over my stomach, letting out a low moan. It was so hot. We're both panting as Ryan unties my wrists from the headboard. He cleans me up before putting everything away.

"You're such a good girl, Ashley," Ryan coos, stroking my hair.

      We crawl underneath the covers and I snuggle up at Ryan's side and he kisses my forehead.

"I love you, baby," he whispers.

"I love you too," I whisper back.

~*~*~*~*~*~
i hope you enjoyed this !!!
-halle