What's Next?

Let's face it. You probably hated your middle school life, with all the jerks and strict teachers, not to mention the awkwardness. But if you're about to enter middle school---yes, I'm talking to you, 11 and 12 year olds---take it from Mia Mircada that middle school doesn't have to suck. The author of Star Wars: Sith Rising will share some of her middle school experiences that made 7th and 8th grade extremely enjoyable. Be sure to keep an eye out for it and check it out!

Signing off, Mia Mircada

---

10/09/2016

Hey, guys! Mia Mircada here. In two weeks, my newest story, Masked Destinies One: The Catalyst, will be published on Wattpad! I am currently working on the first draft, and I would greatly appreciate it if you would give me feedback on it.

Elite Four Will was once one of the Masked Children, but he joined the Mask of Ice out of his free will. Envious of his former enemy Green, who has reunited with her parents, Will takes it upon himself to locate his family as well. Little does he know that a mere family reunion will intertwine his fate with that of his loved ones.

Meanwhile, gym leaders and significant individuals are attacked by people with mysterious intentions. As they rise out of the shadows and become known to the public, Will realizes that the safety of his family and friends is at stake and that he must protect them, but at what cost?

For your information, this is a Pokemon fan fiction, which follows the Pokemon Adventures manga with some elements from the games and anime. It is highly recommended to read the PokeSpe Gold, Silver, and Crystal arc before this. I also gave a few characters last names.

A few of the main characters...

William 'Will' Powers-the protagonist of the Masked Destinies trilogy and a member of the Elite Four. He uses Psychic type Pokemon.

Alyssa Connolly-Will's Latina girlfriend who earns Pokemon badges from various gym leaders. Her main Pokemon is a Charizard, whom she calls Cher.

Mortimer 'Morty' Fye-The gym leader of Ecruteak City, and a legendary Pokemon enthusiast. He trains Ghost type Pokemon.

Falkner Trainor-The former gym leader of Violet City who chose to study in Kalos in order to become a Sky Trainer. He loves bird Pokemon.

Well, before I spoil the story even more, let me know what you think of this sneak peek. Hope you like it!

---

11/14/16

Hey, guys! After this chapter, there will be a short deleted scene included at the end of all this. Enjoy!