Ch. 38

Simon's POV

Conor is 3 days old now, all the tower gang had already meet him, Sarah was in love with him, she offered herself up as babysitter anytime we would need one, even if it was only an hour. Simon's old flat mates, JJ, Josh and Vikk, with Freya where coming today to meet him. My parents were coming in next weekend and Simon's parents where as well. Everyone was looking forward to seeing him.

"He looks so much like you" Vikk told Harry, he did look a lot like him, he had Harry's bright blue eyes, and his nose and mouth.

"how you could produce this is beyond me, good job mate " JJ told Harry and hit him in the shoulder.

"Ohh he is just to perfect, Josh I want one!" Freya says as she is sitting with him in the sofa, just letting him hold her finger

"should we go home right now or can you wait for a few hours?" Josh asks his girlfriend who just shoots him an evil look while we all laugh.

"fuck off Josh" everyone said at the same time while laughing.

After everyone had left we just laid Conor down between us on bed while we gave him a bottle, I can't stop staring at him, he is just to perfect for words.

"Can life get any better?" I ask Harry

"No, this is picture perfect" he tells me, then he pulls out his phone and takes a picture off us all.

"I love you Harry" I tell him

"I love you to, and I love you" Harry says as he turns to Conor to give him a light kiss on the cheek.

"should we make something to eat? I'm starving?" I ask Harry

"yeah, I'm just going to put him in the pram and take him out to the kitchen, I feel like I wont hear him if he starts crying in the bedroom" he tells me and I just nod, Harry is a little paranoid, but I just let him do his thing, if this makes him feel better then I'm not gonna argue.

We are just making some BBQ Chicken when I drop the salad on the floor, It was in a wooden bowl so it did not matter to much. But I had something else planed.

"I'll pick it up don't worry" I tell him as I goes down on one knee and start to pick up the salad, He then just turn around and continue doing the chicken, fuck he was not meant to do that,

"Harry" I ask

"yeah" he says confused turning around again looking at me confused

"Harry Lewis, Will you marry me?" I ask as I hold a ring in my hand.