Ch. 37

Harry's POV

We can go home the day after, Hannah asked us if she could have him for the night and we agreed, it's the least we could do for her, she assured us that she had not changed her mind about keeping him, she was not going to keep him, she knew that this was for the best.

"do you want to stay? I would like you both to stay with us, if you want" she asks us both and we nod, then we spend the night at the hospital, I don't care if I have to sleep in a chair, I will do that for him.

We then take him home, we drive Hannah home and thank her again for this gift, she does not see it that way, this is just as much Harry's kid as hers so she is not giving him anything.

"text me some pictures yeah?" she asks us as she gets out off the car

"yeah of course" I tell her, we are already friends on every social site that we both have, so even if she is not going to be the mother, she is still going to see him grow up and she is OK with that.

We are finally home, our baby with us, we have yet to give him a name, his name has to be perfect, like he is.

"let's get some rest while he is sleeping?" Simon tells me as he takes the car seat to the bedroom and then lays him carefully in the pram that is next to our bed.

"we need to give him a name, he can't just be baby forever" I tell Simon when we have laid down, he agrees with me, we need a name.

"do you have any idea's?" Simon asks me

"I liked the name Andrew, but I just don't feel like that is his name"

"yeah, he is not an Andrew, I agree, but what about Neil?"

"no, I don't like that name, Victor?"

"No, It's to similar to Vikk's name"

"yeah, true" I say, we then just lay there thinking about names, shooting them at each other and getting frustrated because nothing fits, nothing is perfect.

"what about Conor?" Simon then asks

"your name?" I ask

"yeah, if I had not gone to witness protection he would not be here, so that must have been the purpose off that all" Simon tells me, I had not thought about it that way, he was the good thing that came out off that hell. If he was the sole reason for us to go trough all that then I was OK with it.

"yeah, Conor it is"

"are you sure"

" yeah, Conor Lewis-Minter" I tell Simon as I plant a kiss on his lips.

"should it not me Minter- Lewis? You are his real father"

"I think Lewis-Minter just flows better, and my last name sounds much better as a middle name anyway, and you are also his real father, maybe not by blood, but you are just as much his real father as I am. " I tell him and Simon just nods.