Ch. 24

Harry's POV

I open my eyes and everything is so bright, It takes me a minute to relies where I am, I'm in a hospital bed, I look around and I see that I've an I.V in my arm and there is something in my nose. I then see Josh and Vikk are there sitting in chairs, they are just on there phones.

"hey" I say in a weak voice, my throat hurts so much, why do I have a sore throat

"heyy, you are awake!" Vikk says as he shoots up to take my hand

"welcome back mate, we were worried about you" Josh tells me as he smiles at me

"I'm so sorry" I say

"It's OK, you are here, that's all that matters OK" Vikk tells me as he gives me a hug and I just brake down in tears

"You are OK, you are going to be OK" Vikk tells me again as he hugs me tighter

"I'm sorry for being stupid, I'm sorry for making you all so worried"

"you are still here, that's all that matters OK, no one is angry at you, we were just worried " Josh tells me and I just nod as I cry.

Vikk's POV

Harry started crying and he cried for almost 10 minutes, telling us over and over again how sorry he was for everything and that he would never be so stupid again.

"you promise to never do this again?" Josh asks him

"I promise, I don't want to die, I saw my funeral in the strange dream that I had and I don't want to put everyone trough that" he said to us and he just could not stop crying. I just sit next to him in bed and hold him as he is calming down. He needs us right now.

Then Harry's doctor comes in to talk to him, he asks us to go outside but Harry does not want us to go.

"you want them here?" the doctor asks

"yeah" Harry nods and his doctor agrees

"You where very lucky, we managed to pump your stomach and get everything out off there, your blood pressure and heart rate were giving you trouble for a while but that should be all good now, we want to admit you in for physiological evaluation, as this was an intentional overdose we can't let you go until you have been evaluated."

"OK" Harry says and I can see that he is still very upset.

"how are you feeling now, are you in any pain?"

"my throat hurts" Harry tells him

"That is because off the ventilator, we had to keep you on that for a few hours, that can cause the feeling off having a sore throat"

"OK" Harry says nodding, I just hold him closer.

"but how are you feeling mentally?" he then asks

"could be better"

We leave Harry alone while they evaluate him and they come to the conclusion that he is not a danger to himself any more, this was more off a cry for help than anything else. But they did not let him go home, they were going to try different kinds off medications to help him with his depression. He would need to stay there for a few more days. 

AN - So I've changed my username!! 

Halkatlaa