Chapter Seven

HELLO MY WORSHIPFUL UNDERLINGS!!!!! I am so sorry this is late, I had so much schoolwork. But it was worth it, I got Summa Cum Laude, which is the highest honor available!!! ANYWHO, this chapter is dedicated to HarryPotterFanClub and LivingfortheParty, the latest additions to my kingdom:) I kid, I kid. But seriously, we welcome you!
___________________________
I barely have the strength to drag myself out of bed in the morning. Justin and Carter are still passed out, so I pull on some clothes and head downstairs to grab some food.

"Oh, no," my mother says the minute I walk into the kitchen. "No, no, this simply won't do at ALL."

She's scrutinizing my outfit: jeans, sneakers, and a t-shirt with the words "It's my life and I'll live how I please" emblazoned on it.

"Change you clothes," she instructs.

"No. There's nothing wrong with these clothes." I'm very confused. Why would she freak out over my clothes like this?

"Well for one thing, that outfit is very sloppy, young lady," she scolds. Ok, so it's casual. Big deal! My clothes are clean, my shirt is tucked neatly into my jeans - which are held in place with a simple brown belt - and I'm wearing my good sneakers, not my ratty Converse.

"And that shirt is VERY controversial. We all know that there is ALWAYS someone in control. You could start a riot of children rebelling! And where would THAT get us?"

I calmly tune out the rest of my mom's lecture and walk upstairs.

Justin is awake, but he hasn't moved. He has his nose buried in Carter's copper curls. I smile to myself and put the lid on the shoebox.

"Who turned out the lights?" Justin grumbles.

"Do you WANT to watch me change?" I ask.

"Is that an option?" he asks cheekily.

"Sometimes it's easy to forget that you're still a perverted, fifteen-year-old guy. And no, it is NOT!"

I change into a knee length skirt and light blue blouse, then I add my own spin. I leave the blouse untucked, put on a dark blue tie with little ladybugs on it, pull on knee-high white socks and sneakers, and plop a gray fedora on my loose curls.

"How do I look?" I ask, taking off the shoebox lid.

Carter applauds, but Justin has his face turned to the wall.

"S'wrong, Justin?" I ask.

"You just HAD to mention my size, didn't you?" he grumbles.

Oh, so THAT'S what all this is about.

I carefully scoop him out of his bed and raise him up to eye level.

"I am so, SO SO SO SO SO SORRY I did that. I always tell Sophie off for making jokes about how tiny Miniatures are and now I'm doing the same to you. I'm so sorry, Justin, I'm so-"

Justin cuts me off by pressing his lips to my cheek. "S'okay," he mumbles, pressing another kiss on my face.

I tickle his stomach lightly with the tip of my finger and he laughs out loud. Smiling deviously, I tickle him vigorously until he's wheezing and begging for mercy.

"Do you want to come to school with me?" I ask him.

"Do I have to ride in a cage?" Justin pouts.

"Yeah, ya do. Sorry. I could just leave you here and take Carter..."

"NO!" he gasps, looking into my eyes with his bright blue ones.

"No, no, no, no, no, you can't! Whenever I leave him alone something bad happens and I only just found him and you're going to separate us and - "

I let Carter climb onto my palm and tip him onto the hand with Justin on it. he scrambles to his feet and Justin wraps him in a bone-crushing hug, burying his nose deep into Carter's curls.

"D-do not w-w-worry, Justin," Carter soothes. "H-H-Hannah is n-nice. Not like m-my p-parents. I a-am not g-going anywhere." He rubs Justin's back, soothing the older boy.

"You can both come with," I sigh.

Justin and Carter break apart, then they each kiss a different cheek, simultaneously.

"Come on guys, we're gonna miss the bus."
___________________________
Awwwwwwwww fluff fluff fluffity fluff!

I has news, peoples! I am thinking about writing a prequel to Miniature. Do you think that is a good idea? It'll basically be about the lives of Carter and Justin prior to their shrinking and what they went through before Hannah. If you think it is a good idea, then comment #Prequel! along with your idea for a title, because I has not got one yet.

Peace out! Oh, and for those of you who read Project Aviatrix, I updated! Two in one night! I is on a ROLL!!

~ Mollie xxxxxxxx:3