ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS

Ok.... So Miniature is officially over. I know, I'm crying too. I wish I didn't have to end it....

You must read all the way to the end for the date of the sequel's release, the title, and the conditions for it being posted.

I would like to thank several people for making this book the success that it is now:

Ella, @RandomStoriesHQ, my fellow writer of stories featuring tiny people. You were one of the first people to like this story. I love you as my sister and our joint account will get going.

@Robance, you warned us all of the dangers of plastic hippos, and you made me laugh and helped keep me going. Thank you.

Avianna, @luna9542, you drew the wonderful first-place fan art and you are a wonderful conversationist.

@Chestnut28, you made so many wonderful covers for me. And I can't post the sequel until you finish the cover!

@Soulia, you always make me laugh and you love Justin and Carter as much as I do. It's like they're a part of the family, ya know?

Cecelia Tabor, you are my fellow writer and creative artist. I thank you for helping me through the sticky spots.

Last, but not least, CORY BISHOP. YOU ARE THE REASON I POSTED THIS STORY AND YOU STOPPED ME FRON HITTING PERMANENT DELETE SO MANY TIMES AND THE STORY SURVIVED TO A SEQUEL, I LOVE YOU FOREVER AND ALVIN'S HOT JUICEBOX FINN!!!

And the title of the sequel is.... Miniscule! It will be posted on FEBRUARY 17, 2014. Everyone got that? 2-17-14, FEBRUARY 17. Cory's birthday:)

If you want the sequel to be posted EARLY, go check out One Last Shot and Do You Trust Me?

The second one needs a cover, and they're my joint account stories with Ella. If all of y'all go check that out, I promise to put the sequel up SUPER DUPER EARLY!!!!

AND @Chestnut28, I needs a cover:)

Signing off for the last time on this story *SOBBING*

~ Mollie xxxxxxx