Chapter Thirteen: JUSTIN ( Part III)

HELLO MY CHILDREN!!!! So you have a name now! You are my Little Ninjas! Or my children.... depends on my mood. Anywhooooo.... One shots book is in the works! It's up on my page, post ideas here or there in the comments.

Dedication to Robance for making me laugh again, and RandomStoriesHQ for giving me this idea: Carter doesn't stutter when he sings. He sounds like an angel.

___________________________

When I wake up, Carter is snuggled in my arms. I gentle nuzzle his curls with my nose, then sneeze, because it tickles.

Carter hums happily, tightening his grip around my waist. "Carter, time to get up."

"D-don't wanna....." he mutters.

"Today is the day I beat up Rick for hurting you, remember?"

That jolts him awake. "N-no, n-no, n-no! Told y-you not to, s-said you w-were not g-going to! L-lied to me!" he wails.

Well this is just peachy. "Carter, I have to do this. I have to avenge you."

"B-but," he sniffles, "th-that is only if they a-are d-dead... I a-am not d-dead...."

"I know, but he hurt you. He is going to pay, that little - "

Carter clamps his hands over my mouth. "N-no l-language!" he says sternly. I sigh and roll my eyes dramatically.

"Yes, mommy," I joke.

Hannah smiles sleepily at us and picks up Carter. "C'mon, I got a surprise for you. Justin, put some clothes on."

I look down and realize I'm in nothing but my boxers. Awkward...... Carter, who's in pajama pants and a t-shirt, laughs at my embarrassment.

While Hannah is off showing Carter something, I pull on a pair of close-fitting black pants and a dark blue t-shirt with a pale blue peace sign on it. Peace. There'll be anything BUT peace when I get my hands on Rick.

Carter comes back down with something in his hands. He shows it to me excitedly, and I gape at it.

It's a tiny art kit - pencils, pens, crayons, and pads of paper. Hannah lets a scrap of paper flutter to the ground. It's a picture of her, in exquisite detail. Carter must've drawn it - he's really good.

"Th-thank you!" Carter squeaks.

The doorbell rings downstairs. "I better go get Rick from Sophie," Hannah says.

Carter takes a pad of paper and a pencil and starts drawing. Within a few seconds the outline of a horse is visible, galloping across the paper, followed by two or three more and a little baby, keeping pace with its mom.

"Good to see you haven't lost your touch," I say, ruffling his curls.

Hannah comes back up with a glass box. Sitting in the box is a kid, around seventeen. He has dark black hair and icy blue eyes and he's staring at Carter with undisguised hatred.

Hannah picks up Carter and I and puts us in the box with Rick. "I'm going to get breakfast. Play nice." She winks at me before she leaves, and I know why she isn't taking us. It's so I can take a swing at Rick without it looking planned.

"Y-you're going t-to d-die, m-midget," Rick says, shoving Carter to the ground. "T-then H-Hannah will be m-mine a-again!"

"Hey moron!" I yell, as loudly as I can.

"W-what?" he snaps, planting his foot on Carter's chest.

"Why don't you pick on someone your own size!" I scream. Then I bring my knee up where the sun don't shine.

Rick falls to the ground in pain. Carter rolls away and presses himself against the wall.

I land a heavy punch to Rick's stomach. Then another, and another. He starts wheezing for mercy, but as soon as I get off of him he's on top of me.

We roll around beating the living day lights out of each other for a couple of minutes until Hannah comes running in and pulls us apart. She puts me and Carter in her house and takes Rick to get a makeshift ice pack, but even though I'm bruised all over, I'm smiling.

Rick won't ever mess with Carter again. Because he's mine, and no one else's.

___________________________

THREE UPDATES IN ONE DAY SUCKERS!!!!

Remember, you can give me one shot ideas in the comments!

~ Mollie xxxxxxx:3