9

Taehyung pulls away from the kiss to catch his breath. He looks at Jungkook and smile. Jungkook stares at Taehyung for a second before he started to smile. They both laid on Taehyung's bed and cuddle while watching cartoons. Soon, Jungkook fell asleep on Taehyung's chest. Taehyung smiles and kisses Jungkook's forehead before slowly getting off the bed.

He walks out his room and quietly closes his door. He smiles and walk downstairs to the kitchen to make him and Jungkook a sandwich. He got all the supplies out and was about to begin when his phone rang. He looks at it and his eyes widen. He quickly presses the green accept button and hold the phone to his ear.

"Heyyyy babe how ya doing," he ask bluntly.

"Hey I'm good. I'm calling because I'm worried. Are you and Jungkook okay," he ask with a worried tone.

He sighs. "Yeah we're just fine. We just happen to do something that got my appa really mad. It's okay though because we fixed it but we're still not going to school."

Hoseok sighs on the phone. "Okay. Be safe please."

"Okay."

"Before I hang up, what am I?"

Taehyung giggles. "You're my hope."

"That's correct. Bye Tae I love you."

"Love you too. Bye."

Taehyung hangs up and smile while looking down at his phone. He can't help it, whenever Hoseok wants him to call him hope than that means he truly misses him. That's one of the reasons why he loves Hoseok so much.

He hears someone clear their throat behind him. He quickly turns around and see Jungkook standing in front of his room on the second floor. His eyes widen and he bites his bottom lip. He waits for Jungkook to walk down to him until he talks.

"Jungkook I-"

"You don't need to say anything Taehyung," he says without any emotions.

He looks away for a second trying to think of what to say. When he couldn't think of anything, he allowed Jungkook to talk first.

"So you still want to be with Hoseok hyung," he ask.

Taehyung nods. "Hoseok isn't my first boyfriend but he is very special to me. He's always so happy and he's weird like me. I love him just because of his unique personality. Well that and he's very cute."

Jungkook takes a deep breath and turn around. Taehyung tries to say something but Jungkook shook his head. He didn't want Taehyung to say anything else. He turned red from anger and jealousy.

"I-I like BamBam. He's very cute and thoughtful. He's playful at respectable times and serious at serious times. He's also in love with sweets which is good so we can share a lot of sweets and... And... He's ummm..."

Jungkook sighs. He can't think of anymore things he knows about BamBam. Taehyung sadly looks at him. He feels bad for him. He pulls him into a hug and kiss his cheek. He bury his head into his neck.

"Don't say anything else. I feel so bad listening to you think of things of BamBam," Taehyung said.

Jungkook nods and hug his brother back. Its weird doing all this to his brother of all people. Well... At least he's not his real brother. Only a Step-Brother. But still, they share the same blood somehow and it's wrong to be doing what their doing. But they can't ignore their feelings causing them to still love each other.

Couple Hours Later

Taehyung and Jungkook are sitting on the couch watching TV like usual. Jungkook is sitting in Taehyung's lap curling towards him. They were sitting there for a good hour until the doorbell rang. Taehyung groaned and moved Jungkook to the side. He got up and opened the door to see that all his hyungs are there. They walk inside without Taehyung's permission and head towards the TV room.

"Hey guys I need to tell you to come in! You can't just barge in here-" Taehyung said running after them.

Yoongi walks up to Jungkook and give him a stack of papers. Jungkook look down at them curiously until a smile spreads across his face.

"He said he wanted you to read all of them. He also said if you don't read them then he's going to beat you up. Have fun," Yoongi said with a smirk.

Taehyung goes behind the couch and look over Jungkook's shoulder to see what the paper said. He quickly skims through the first one and is filled with anger.

Dear Jungkook,

BamBam here! Why are you not at school today? Is it because of yesterday? If so I am so so so so so so sorry and I will pay you back. I feel like it's my fault and I need to take full responsibility of it. The hyungs are sorry too. We missed you so much that we didn't go out to eat today and we go out to eat EVERYDAY! Like seriously, EVERYDAY! I feel so lost without you and I want you to come back please. If you're sick please text me so I can come over and help you get better. If it's a problem call me so we can talk about. I don't care what it is I just want you to talk to me. Please.

From,
BamBam

Jungkook nods and stand up. "Thanks guys."

He runs upstairs into his room and shut the door. Taehyung watch him with his mouth hung open. Hoseok shakes his head and wrap his arms around Taehyung.

"You got in trouble today right," he ask in a low sexy voice.

Taehyung nods still looking at his brother's door. "Yeah."

"Than do you want me to relieve some stress?"

He starts to kiss Taehyung's neck finding his sweet spot. Taehyung looks down trying hard not to moan. "Babe... I'm not feeling it today. Sorry."

He pushes Hoseok off of him and grab his coat. He looks back at the others and nod his head at the door. "You guys want to go to a club?"

They shrug and agree. Before they left, Taehyung takes a quick look at Jungkook's door. He sighs and close the door. The six of them walk to the nearest club that will allow all of them to enter. They find a booth next to the door and sit down. The music was really hype and Jimin wanted to dance immediately. He pulled everyone with him except for Taehyung and Hoseok.

"You don't want to dance," he ask Hoseok.

Hoseok nods. "Yeah. It looks like fun. Come on."

Tae shake my head. "You can go ahead. I'm going to sit here for a while. "

He gives Tae a concerned look before getting up and meeting the rest of the group at the dance floor. Tae turns his head and look out the glass window. He can't get his mind off of Jungkook. He wants to see him so bad and kiss him. He started thinking about inviting him to the club and joining them. That will make Tae dance but for now, he's not in a dancing mood.

A waiter comes over to him and ask him if he wants anything.

Tae sighs. "I'll take your strongest shot."