29

I meant to say this last chapter but I saw this on Google when I searched Taekook pictures. That's freaking awesome my cover was on there. Thanks guys❤💖❤

Baekhyun pulls Bam Bam's arms apart and move to the side. "Alright I know that's a lie. What's your real reason."

Bam Bam chuckles and shake his head. "My real reason? Well, I don't want someone so cute to get hurt like me so I'm trying to help you. Its useless Jungkook is already in love with someone and he has a boyfriend. So might as well call in love with another person and why not like the person that also likes Jungkook."

"What are... Wait, Jungkook has a boyfriend," Baekhyun ask a little heartbroken.

Bam Bam nods. "Yep and they're madly in love with each other. They probably already even had sex so might as well stop."

"W-W-Well that doesn't mean I'll like you back. What if you're wrong and Jungkook doesn't have a boyfriend that he's madly in love with. What if his boyfriend is cheating on him," Baekhyun states.

"I majorly deny that fact. Trust me I met his boyfriend. Now give me a hug," Bam Bam said back hugging Baekhyun again.

Baekhyun just leans back and take in all the information. A piece of his heart broke but it was weird. His heart was already broken way before that.

*     *     *

"Ohhhh Jungkookie oppa let's go into this store," Misook said pulling Jungkook towards a cutsie girly store.

Jungkook sighs and walk in the store with her. It was the weekend and the two boys promised Misook they'll take her to the mall, they instantly regretted it. Taehyung didn't want to spend all of his salary because he as saving up for something so he made Jungkook pay for everything she wanted.

"I love you baby," Taehyung shouts from the bench.

"You cheated on rock-paper-scissors I swear," Jungkook tells from the store.

She picked out a couple of accessories and cute plushies to play with. After paying for it, Jungkook speed walks out the store over to Taehyung. Misook follows him with a smile. Taehyung chuckles and slowly stand up.

"Did you have fun baby," Taehyung ask with a smirk.

Jungkook crunches his face up. "Yes I did baby. I had so much fun that I don't think I can go to the next store with her. Can you take over next time."

Taehyung smiles and close the space between him and his boyfriend. "Hmmmm... We'll see but for now I want to take you somewhere special. Can I have permission to take Jungkook somewhere before we go to another one of your stores Misookie sweetie."

Misook nods. "Yes appa."

Taehyung smiles and grab Jungkook's hand. He pulls the younger straight down the mall until they landed in a store. Jungkook looks around amazed at the shiney and shimmering objects around the room.

"I wanted to take you here," Taehyung said with a big smile.

"Oh my god Tae. D-Do you want to window shop or something here," Jungkook ask blushing a little.

Taehyung wrap an arm around Jungkook's waist and guide him over to a shelf. "Of course babe. Just point out any you like."

Jungkook, still amazed, looks at every ring wanting to take every one of them. He especially had an eye for the diamond rings. Even though they was expensive and all he could do was dream about one of them on his finger, he really wanted it. Taehyung follows his eyes and see the rings he was looking at. He gulps an put his hands on Jungkook's shoulders.